Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was bumbling along some of the old threads I came across this beef netting, I saw pictures in the past but never knew what it was called. Just wondering if anyone today ( as I said the threads were old ) use this stuff? I understand Trenton Mills sells it, but they don't do paypal only checks and money orders, I hate using our snail mail in Canada.

[/IMG]

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,907 Posts
Everyone I've seen goes with Trenton Mills - they are the biggie for selling this stuff. They have a contact number and email, so it wouldn't hurt to see if they can do Canada pricing and shipping...

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everyone I've seen goes with Trenton Mills - they are the biggie for selling this stuff. They have a contact number and email, so it wouldn't hurt to see if they can do Canada pricing and shipping...
ohh I did contact them, seems they are the number 1 sellers on the stuff, they emailed me with a quote, geesh the shipping for us!!

they only do cheques and money orders, I have never done that b4, usually do paypal. My question was if anyone has used the stuff, what they think?
here in Ontario, Canada, halloween can be so unpredictable with winds, rain or snow on halloween, just wondering how it holds up?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Could you tell me what the shipping quote for Ontario was. I having been thinking about ordering this too.
Hi Shawna he quoted me for Smithville ON with a 5lb roll standard UPS is $21.98.
so with $ 5.25 per lb x 5= $26.25 + 21.98 =$48.23

·
Registered
41 Posts
That is outrageous! I have a Sister-in-law who lives in California and is coming up in June for a family wedding so I am thinking of having it sent to her if it is way cheaper and then just have her bring it up. Have to find out what shipping to California is.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish I had relatives in the states, just think of all the goodies I could get LOL!! If there was someone in Ontario who sells it, please let me know, I really really really want this!

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Tamster, I remember a year or so ago one member mentioning they bought a large quantity of beef netting and was willing to sell some yardage. Maybe you should post under the Wanted section a request for so many yards of it. If someone has a Paypal account, that could help you out too.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
I tried looking for some Canadian suppiers, but I don't know if beef netting is actually something used in the beef industry, or just what some people call the stuff.

Is this what you're talking about?

Seems some people like it, while others have purchased it and felt it wasn't worth the money.

·
Registered
241 Posts
OpenTip will let you use Paypal. If this is what I think you're looking for, it's currently marked down to $3.38 a yard. I don't know if this price is good, decent or bad. Shipping wasn't cheap however, $27.29 for the one yard I calculated shipping using Smithville in Ontario as the destination. Compared to $10.59 if shipped to my address here in the states. Just throwing out an option that will let you use Paypal if you're interested.

http://www.opentip.com/Special-Offers/Morris-Costumes-Ghastly-Cloth-Per-Yard-p-1432622.html

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I tried looking for some Canadian suppiers, but I don't know if beef netting is actually something used in the beef industry, or just what some people call the stuff.

Is this what you're talking about?

Seems some people like it, while others have purchased it and felt it wasn't worth the money.
Yes that is exactly what I am looking for, I like that effect compared to using cheapy spider web in a bag. If I can only find it here in Canada, I'd be one happy (evil laughing) witchypoo!!!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OpenTip will let you use Paypal. If this is what I think you're looking for, it's currently marked down to $3.38 a yard. I don't know if this price is good, decent or bad. Shipping wasn't cheap however, $27.29 for the one yard I calculated shipping using Smithville in Ontario as the destination. Compared to $10.59 if shipped to my address here in the states. Just throwing out an option that will let you use Paypal if you're interested.

http://www.opentip.com/Special-Offers/Morris-Costumes-Ghastly-Cloth-Per-Yard-p-1432622.html
hmm lets see>>$ 5.25 per lb x 5= $26.25 + 21.98 =$48.23 (not sure how many yds that 5lbs would be in yards)
$3.38 per yard x 10yds=$30.38 +$10.59=$$40.97 (I don't know how much it would cost for you to ship it to me) It's the shipping that is the killer

1 - 15 of 15 Posts