Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not one of my usual stores to check for Christmas clearance, but I happened to go there today and scored flicker-flame light bulbs (2 pack) for 74¢ each! They also had the steady candle bulbs (2 pack) for 24¢!!! I am sorry now that I didn't grab more than I did.

50' grounded outdoor green extension cords were $6 each and snowflake moving projector lights were also $6 each. I will certainly use those at Christmas time, But I will also try diffusing the focus next Halloween to make them into soft spectral orbs. Large battery-op flicker candles were only $1.89 each! They also had some slime based toys for $1.50 that I will add to my TOT collection for next year.

Oh- and don't forget to take your 20% off any one item coupon. Those things are everywhere! The coupons are only good on one item, but you can use as many coupons as you can lay your hands on in a single transaction. I saved an additional $6 with mine,

BB&B isn't a store I've ever thought of for Halloween bargains- but today's score has changed my mind!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts