Halloween Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doing a haunted hayride this year and haunt sites will have to be lit without electricity. Asking for any suggestions on where to get battery operated spotlights or lasers. I've researched and not finding much. Thanks!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Could also use cheaper solar powered lights. If you have a flea market near you, that would be a good place to find them cheap. Also lowes, Home Depot, or wish.com has them. Also can get 9v battery connectors from eBay or even AA battery holders from there. Then you can make led lighting. You can get pre-wired led's from ebay also.

·
black light queen
2,636 Posts
yeah, i'm also thinking that a good lithium battery powered flashlight would do the trick ... i recommend something with rechargeable 18650 lithium ion batteries ... the initial outlay for the flashlight, several GOOD branded batteries and charger may or may not be in your budget, but you won't be disappointed with the result ... i was at a concert in a small venue up in the balcony and the band had finished their set & went off stage to wait for the encore ... the house lights were off of course ... i pulled out a small, 4-6" 18650 flashlight, set it on high and shone it on the stage ... everyone thought it was some sort of spot light and looked up and back to where i was sitting ... there wasn't a spot/flood light that was used in the concert, so no one was expecting the beam that shone down on the stage ... i didn't keep it on long, as i didn't want to disrupt the roadies/band personnel :)

amk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts