Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any opinion about a few battery operated black lights I have seen on the market? Here is what I want to do. I have white table cloths that will glow under black lights. I did check that. I want to put a black light under the table to have the table cloth glow. So, since I don't want any wires running everywhere, I was thinking about the battery operated ones. I am wondering if they are strong enough and since they are a kind of short bar type style, I was wondering if I would get an overall glow around the whole skirt. I have to order them, I haven't seen any in a store so I was hoping someone had an opinion before I ordered.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I used to use a 24" battery operated BL to light up the contents of my witches potion bottles but I had to put it close to them (about a foot away) inside of a black cardboard frame (to hide it). Mine used 8 AA batteries and recall they really didn't last the night and as said before I had to put it pretty close. I stopped using it after 2 seasons. I'm not sure the make/model of the BL's you are thinking about but mine was 24" and had a thin tube. Wouldn't suggest that kind.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts