Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 353 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen photos/gotten information on Bath & Body Works 2015 Halloween/Fall line? I saw a post on Instagram that had fragrances listed "Pumpkin Milkshake, Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake, Apple Pumpkin Pancakes etc." Some really yummy sounding fragrances! Upon trying to find the photo, I stumbled across these Ebay listings for these test fragrances for 2015.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/261960475782?lpid=82&chn=ps
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/261960473274?lpid=82&chn=ps
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/252021302576?lpid=82&chn=ps
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/252021309184?lpid=82&chn=ps
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/261960471581?lpid=82&chn=ps

I am curious about the new fragrances for perfumes and lotions!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,587 Posts
Here, we have a thread you can join in on to keep up with all the Fall scents from B&BW, Yankee and other brands. We have this thread yearly. There are pics and info on those test scents in this thread a few pages back or so.

http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/141317-2015-halloween-fragrance-discussion-thread.html

This thread is awesome for all of us sharing our new Fall scent finds, letting each other know about new stuff and sales/coupons, and also giving our scent reviews for others to get an idea how new scents are if we buy them before others do. Check it out!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So far, I haven't heard about the lotions, sprays or soaps yet...just those test candle scents.
Shoot. I looked around too and did a search before posting. I thought the other thread was specifically for candles, not including the beauty products (lotions, perfumes, soaps, sanitizers and the ceramic deco pieces).

If this thread is too similar, please close it :eek:

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,587 Posts
Shoot. I looked around too and did a search before posting. I thought the other thread was specifically for candles, not including the beauty products (lotions, perfumes, soaps, sanitizers and the ceramic deco pieces).

If this thread is too similar, please close it :eek:
Oh, the yearly fragrance thread is for all Fall scents in any form you find, any brand, lol. I go crazy buying the B&BW hand soaps each year, lol. I always post about them on there. Many talk about candles/tarts mostly, but it's for any type of Fall scent, really. I'm sure it's fine to have this B&BW specific thread going, too, but just thought I'd let you know about the other thread since they were already talking about those test scents on there...and I thought you might enjoy that thread! I have been waiting and waiting to find out what the new Fall soap and lotion scents will be!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, the yearly fragrance thread is for all Fall scents in any form you find, any brand, lol. I go crazy buying the B&BW hand soaps each year, lol. I always post about them on there. Many talk about candles/tarts mostly, but it's for any type of Fall scent, really. I'm sure it's fine to have this B&BW specific thread going, too, but just thought I'd let you know about the other thread since they were already talking about those test scents on there...and I thought you might enjoy that thread! I have been waiting and waiting to find out what the new Fall soap and lotion scents will be!
I feel silly! I will try to get this thread removed :eek:

·
Registered
702 Posts
I've heard the same as you all have. I can't wait til they finally start putting them in stores (I asked and they said they get fall scents in August). I'm waiting for Autumn Day candles and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin body products. When they start putting up the Halloween-themed products, it's no holds barred!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,587 Posts
I also thought the other thread was candles only.

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is a classic! Can't wait to see what they put out this year. :D
Lol, they do talk mostly about candles over there...but you can talk about other scented things, too. I always have. :D

I always liked Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin for my hand soaps...but it smelled slightly different to me last year in comparison to other years. We will see how it smells this year. I am sure they will have it again...they seem to always get that one.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I went into a location yesterday just to see id they possible had any new fall candles out, but they did not. The sales lady asked what I was searching for and I told her the pumpkin scented stuff and that I was just checking in if they had any candles out yet. She didn't sound so sure of herself to begin with, but for the sake of conversation, I asked her when those might be out. Her response was "Uhh...*thinking* the end of September". I'm pretty sure their fall candles and fall line hit their tables by the beginning of September.

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts
I went into a location yesterday just to see id they possible had any new fall candles out, but they did not. The sales lady asked what I was searching for and I told her the pumpkin scented stuff and that I was just checking in if they had any candles out yet. She didn't sound so sure of herself to begin with, but for the sake of conversation, I asked her when those might be out. Her response was "Uhh...*thinking* the end of September". I'm pretty sure their fall candles and fall line hit their tables by the beginning of September.
I checked my old blog and last year, I featured B&BW fall candles that I bought in a store on July 30th. So, I don't know why they would push that back two months?!?! That makes no sense.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
This thread is a great idea. I'm looking forward to what the haunted house luminary looks like this year. Hopefully they will have another Halloween themed candle this year too. I heard that "Pumpkin Milkshake" is Vanilla Snowflake repackaged. If you look on youtube there are reviewers that already purchased these candles at test stores.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I checked my old blog and last year, I featured B&BW fall candles that I bought in a store on July 30th. So, I don't know why they would push that back two months?!?! That makes no sense.
Some of the Fall candles are already online so I expect they will come out with the "Corks & Vine" collection on August 3rd. Last year White Barn had the Fall candle first and the rest of the candle were released around the second or third week of August in Bath & Body Works stores. Some stores put their Fall candles out early and others wait until they are "released".

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
September is late, even for the fall candles. Sometime in August sounds right. I remember purchasing the haunted house luminary even before the pumpkin candles hit the shelves.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,401 Posts
Last year my B&BW had ZERO Halloween things. No luminary things, no candle holders, nothing. Oh they had the fall scents, pumpkin this & that in the candles & oils & such, but they had nothing else. I don't even recall them having things online either last year.

I'll still buy the candles & oils but I hope they throw us a bone this year. For a couple of years they had Frankenstein & the Bride candle holders, the big haunted house, & other things but last year my store was waaaay into the anti-bac hand soaps & other "new" scents instead.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,587 Posts
I just hit a B&BW store out of town...they were putting out half of the Fall candles...the other half would be out after Aug. 3rd, very shortly here, as they are already getting them in and had them in under stock for now. Both B&BW and White Barn had them in.

White Barn actually let me sniff test the ones that will be out after Aug 3rd...my faves of those were Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Apple and Pumpkin Coconut...all three were awesome scents!!! Pumpkin Milkshake and Pumpkin Spiced Cheesecake were "Meh" to me...not bad, but not really as pumpkiny or Fall-ish, to me.

As for the ones they have put out today, I liked the Apple Picking, Marshmallow Fireside, Buttercream Icing (which I like, but would consider holiday, not Fall), Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow and one other one that I can't remember the name...I think it had Maple or something in it...maybe the Radiant Red Maple? Those were very awesome scents!

They also had some of the pumpkin scents from last year like P. Latte and P. Caramel Swirl (which I already have since I bought up last year's clearance stuff last month, lol), and the usual Leaves, which I also love...and the Fall ones like Autumn, Sweater Weather, Beautiful Day ect (those types I don't care for at all...too many pine scents in them.) There were a lot more, between the ones currently being put out and the ones in the stock drawers still that the lady let me peek at...I just can't remember them all, lol.

At B&BW, I was just about to leave when I saw, in a corner, they also had the Fall Hand Soaps out!!! Yay! I grabbed those up, quick, as they were on sale for $3.50 each today, and I had a 20% off coupon, too, on top of that. I got Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte, Sunlight and Apple Trees, Cozy Vanilla Cream, Maple Sugar Kiss and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, so far. Yummy!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Pumpkin Pie is now on the website. I'm glad to see that one has passed the test phase and can't wait to get it. Hopefully it has a great throw.
Witchykitty, glad to hear they are starting to show up in stores and White Barn already has some out already. The only reason I'll wait a bit on getting them is because I hate spending full price on the candles. I'll check White Barn and see if they have the haunted house luminary.

1 - 20 of 353 Posts