Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
I agree. Those 2 look intriguing to me. When do you think they will become available?
I'm assuming it'll be similar to years prior, with general Fall in mid-August and Halloween towards September. At least that's how it usually is for me in Virginia. Although last year there was BARELY any Halloween because of covid.

Looks like the same scents from last year.....Ghoul Friend and Vampire Blood. Hope they come out with some new Halloween scents.
Oh my goodness, YES! I'm not a fan of fruity scents, especially not for Fall/Halloween. Like, why are we having Ghoul Friend for the millionth time? There are plenty of different pumpkin scents, why not another one of those? Or a leafy/woodsy smell? I'm begging you, B&BW!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I agree. Those 2 look intriguing to me. When do you think they will become available?
The app preview said "Halloween scented decor are rising from the grave earlier than ever before". Last year we started seeing fall scents around june 26th, so I speculate fall will arrive any time now. And I know late August is when Canada got the first little trickles of Halloween. We're always a few weeks behind y'all. I'm guessing early August at the latest. Given how early we got teasers I am hopeful for late July even.

Oh my goodness, YES! I'm not a fan of fruity scents, especially not for Fall/Halloween. Like, why are we having Ghoul Friend for the millionth time? There are plenty of different pumpkin scents, why not another one of those? Or a leafy/woodsy smell? I'm begging you, B&BW!!!
SAME! As cute as ghoul friend and vampire blood candles are, fruity is just not Halloween to me. I need some spice! or wood even!

Edit: According to Instagram, candles are being found in the wild already!

Also: Hand soap leaks!

·
Registered
728 Posts
The app preview said "Halloween scented decor are rising from the grave earlier than ever before". Last year we started seeing fall scents around june 26th, so I speculate fall will arrive any time now. And I know late August is when Canada got the first little trickles of Halloween. We're always a few weeks behind y'all. I'm guessing early August at the latest. Given how early we got teasers I am hopeful for late July even.

SAME! As cute as ghoul friend and vampire blood candles are, fruity is just not Halloween to me. I need some spice! or wood even!

Edit: According to Instagram, candles are being found in the wild already!
Also: Hand soap leaks!

In the wild already?!?!? Well there goes my paycheck 🎃

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Am I the only one that gets sucked in with theming and packaging? Lol. I want all of it. I'm not a fan of fruity scents but love anything "vampire" in it, and they just had to throw in candy corn scented items...opens wallet
You're not alone. I have bought, and continue to buy, things just because I like the package, label, etc. Guess I'll open my wallet too. :ROFLMAO:💲💲💲

·
Registered
23 Posts
Pumpkin Clove was my favorite scent last year. Leaves is my all time favorite. I still have a couple of hand soaps and one sad candle. I'm afraid to burn it until the new ones come out! The little hand sanitizer holders were SO CUTE last year. I keep the pumpkin or witch on my bag at all times.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know it wasn't popular, but I love last year's Acorn Lane candle, I hope it returns. I can't wait to see the other new pocketbac holders this year. Last year's were amazing.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts