Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very happy that we finally have a test store in florida.
I am loving some of the new scents.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I cant wait till they have the Halloween stuff out here in KY.... I dont mind going in there with my wife.....
im the one picking out all the Halloween related candles and stuff :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cant wait till they have the Halloween stuff out here in KY.... I dont mind going in there with my wife.....
im the one picking out all the Halloween related candles and stuff :)
I hear you. I am really happy that they went back to the July release like they used to do. Hopefully Halloween will come earlier like it used to!

·
Registered
696 Posts
I hear you. I am really happy that they went back to the July release like they used to do. Hopefully Halloween will come earlier like it used to!
It looks like will will be paying them a visit this weekend to see if they have anything..... so many scents too. My all time favorite
is Yankee candle Witches Brew...... I have a pumpkin one next to me right now.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,587 Posts
My store just started to put them out, too!! I was happy to see them. I'm hoping they will have a sale on them at some point this month, because I have a 20% off coupon to use, too. I always wait for a good sale price, lol.

For those who prefer wax melts to candles, I saw that White Barn finally started selling them!! I am hoping they will get some fall ones in along with the candles. (Has anyone seen them and if they have Fall ones out, yet??) I can only get to a WB when we drive out of town, so I am hoping B&BW will start carrying them, too, because I have one of those close to me,

On a side note, I found some of last Fall's foaming hand soaps during the B&BW and White Barn Semi Annual Sale a couple weeks ago...two of my fave scents, too, Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte and Maple Sugar Kiss!! They were only a dollar something each (Awesome price!! Everyone was grabbing them up at once, lol). I can use those come August to hold me over until the new ones come out this September! ;) I picked up a Country Apple scented body lotion, too, on sale. I can't wait to see what Fall/Halloween scents they will have this year for soaps and body care, too!

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,404 Posts
Last year they finally came back with some actual Halloween merchandise. A big haunted house, some candle holders, hand sanitizers & their holders. Except they changed the packaging on the pocket sanitizers so any holders you had from previous years wouldn't work on last year's bottles so you had to buy all new holders.

I just went to 5 Below & bought theirs because they were shape of my old holders & they had pretty much the same scents for less.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It looks like will will be paying them a visit this weekend to see if they have anything..... so many scents too. My all time favorite
is Yankee candle Witches Brew...... I have a pumpkin one next to me right now.
witches brew is the best!
last night I found out that there is also another collection..ugggggg

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My store just started to put them out, too!! I was happy to see them. I'm hoping they will have a sale on them at some point this month, because I have a 20% off coupon to use, too. I always wait for a good sale price, lol.

For those who prefer wax melts to candles, I saw that White Barn finally started selling them!! I am hoping they will get some fall ones in along with the candles. (Has anyone seen them and if they have Fall ones out, yet??) I can only get to a WB when we drive out of town, so I am hoping B&BW will start carrying them, too, because I have one of those close to me,

On a side note, I found some of last Fall's foaming hand soaps during the B&BW and White Barn Semi Annual Sale a couple weeks ago...two of my fave scents, too, Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte and Maple Sugar Kiss!! They were only a dollar something each (Awesome price!! Everyone was grabbing them up at once, lol). I can use those come August to hold me over until the new ones come out this September! ;) I picked up a Country Apple scented body lotion, too, on sale. I can't wait to see what Fall/Halloween scents they will have this year for soaps and body care, too!
I actually got some great deals on these candles. The White Barn and Copper Top candles were $12.50/ea and I had $20 off $50 coupon to use.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is what they have so far (Info Thanks To Life Inside The Page)
These have a pumpkin lid and whimsical labels with animals. They are shown in the pic above.
•Pumpkin Apple
•Pumpkin Banana Muffin
•Pumpkin Blueberry Strudel
•Pumpkin Cinnamon Bun
•Pumpkin Cupcake
•Pumpkin Coconut
•Pumpkin French Toast
•Pumpkin Fireside (MY TOP CHOICE)
•Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
•Pumpkin Pie
•Pumpkin Woods (MY TOP CHOICE)
•Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These have a copper colored lid and I think are called the Cider & Vine Collection. They are pictured above.
•Black Cherry Merlot
•Butter Cream Icing
•Caramel Pumpkin Swirl
•Chocolate Pistachio (This was the only one they did not have out)
•Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut
•Honey Crisp Apple
•Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
•Pumpkin Spiced Cheesecake
•Spiced Pomegranate Cider
•Sparkling Pear Riesling

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
White Barn Colored Glass Collection. Warm Apple Pie is pictured above.
•Autumn Day (This was not out)
•Toasted Graham Latte (This was not out)
•Pumpkin Spice (This was not out)
•Warm Apple Pie

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This collection has a leaf lid. The only collection that I did not see in the store.
•Autumn
•Autumn Sunshine
•Cider Lane (SO EXCITED IT IS BACK)
•Cranberry Woods
•Crisp Morning Air
•Flannel
•Leaves
•Mahogany Apple (I MUST HAVE THIS ONE)
•Mahogany Teakwood
•Marshmallow Fireside
•Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte
•Sandalwood and Suede
•Salted Caramel
•Sweater Weather
•Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,404 Posts
I like those little ones they have, they're somewhere between a tea light & votive in size. They're perfect for all the older holders I have. I have the Frankenstein family from a few years back & they're the perfect size for them.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I like those little ones they have, they're somewhere between a tea light & votive in size. They're perfect for all the older holders I have. I have the Frankenstein family from a few years back & they're the perfect size for them.
yes they are perfect for those. I too have them.

1 - 20 of 290 Posts