Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BC-US--Bat Die-Off, 1st Ld-Writethru,0878

Swine Flu? Fuggedabadit, our favorite Creatures of the Night are being wiped out, Kiddies.

I've been watching this (as well as the Honey Bee and Amphibian die off) for a few years now. But this is devastating. A FUNGUS is wiping out MAMMALS. This has never been seen by Science.

When, if ever, will we ever get the message? Nature is sending a signal. Events like these are Harbingers, Wake-up Calls. In March, in Chile, 1,200 dead penguins washed up on a beach. Shortly thereafter, tons of sardines washed ashore. One day, we're next.

This site, below, tells of Flamingos in the Andes abandoning their eggs-

http://www.santiagotimes.cl/santiagotimes/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=16038

In the case of the bats, TONS of insects will be around that should have been consumed by the bats. A Domino Effect.

·
Resident Lunatic
1,771 Posts
This is very distressing. I've taught my grown children to respect and cherish our beneficial wildlife. In their own way I consider bats to be beautiful creatures along with the others you mention. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, Fungal diseases have been found to be responsible for the vanishing Honey Bees (NOT Cell Phones!) as well as the amphibian die-off. Now, if fungus has mutated enough to start killing Mammals, it doesn't take a Quantum Leap of thinking to imagine it getting into dogs, cats. Scary stuff, indeed. This could make Swine Flu look like a joke.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts