Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may not know this but I scored this Bat Bar from Party City a few weeks ago on clearance for $ 15 reg. $149.I just got done putting it together and I gotta say I'm most pleased with it for the $$$.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
For $15 dollars that was a real steal! Are you going to creep it up a bit more or leave it as is?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I think I'm gonna leave him as he is. The bat on top lights up (his eye's do) and the Drac head I added talks (saids 6 phrases) and his eye's light up as his jaw moves.Should I add anything else ? I'm just so tickle with it like it is. Score of the century for me. Even saw a guy on e-bay wanting $250 for one......crazy !

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
I'd probably leave as is as well :)
Is that skull IN your car?

MsM

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
Isn't a deep discount like that such a warm feeling? And just think after frequenting it late into the night you will have TWO for 15.00. ;)

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
My store still has one of these!!!!!!! I was gonna buy it but I drive a truck and it won't quit raining..grrr!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Wow...What a bargain!
Have fun "christening" your new bar!

Cheers!
:D:D

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you so much Baron, I think we will just hand out candy from it in the garage.(((( Hey Deadna )))) don't you already have one ? And how are you going to use yours ? If I was you I would go back and get that other one........$30 is a great deal too and I might have paid much more quite honestly !

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Thank you so much Baron, I think we will just hand out candy from it in the garage.(((( Hey Deadna )))) don't you already have one ? And how are you going to use yours ? If I was you I would go back and get that other one........$30 is a great deal too and I might have paid much more quite honestly !
Yeah I do already have one but bargains call to me and I can't refuse...LOL! I have a few duplicate props and am getting over run with them. I'm not using mine this year since I'm not decorating...I just don't trust the new kid next door who has proven to be trouble already...I don't want to have to worry about my stuff all the time.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hear ya Deadna I'm the same way with deals, I bought 6 bubble foggers last Nov at 80% off, I only need 2 and they had 15 left over I wanted them all......:). You know I like our black color Bat Bars better than the brown thats on the box. My wife says it looks more classy. I have to agree.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts