Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this was way easier then I thought. Really I mean once you know what to buy it really is a breeze. I have this prop riged to a 3 way solnoid with a 12 inch stoke. Also the picaboo 105 runs sound along with the solonoid, stobe light and soon to be added 400 watt fogger.

I think the picaboo is by far the easiest programming gem you can buy...really no plug here but I can't tell you just how easy it is to program. Hit this touch that and done and the sky is the limit.

I'm sorry about the ads I couldn't find a good .mov converter. Pertend it says happy halloween. My camera does not have sound. But here is the jest of it.

It starts with 5 knocks barrell sounding then he pops, on each upward pop he groans a little louder then his normal goans. Then returns with a slam on the barrel lid.

I'm going to cover the cylinder more so it isn't exposed in the highest postion.

Night

Day

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bits and piece here and there and of course this forum. Really all you need is a soloniod valve, cylinder mounting hardware and an air compressor. A really good controller like the picaboo makes it quite easy to program a routine. After you get the hang of how things actually work it's quite easy. Trust me I am not mechanicaly inclined.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a controller that animates your props. You hold down a button and let go when you want the prop to accend and decend in this case. The picaboo has 2 input to controll two seperate functions, here I used one from the soloniod and the other for the strobe light. You can add up to 2 min of audio with the 105 so it's your basic prop controller that is simple. Other then plugging in the audio jack to get your sound effects onto it you don't need a computer just visual do it by display.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts