Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
And this year features so many props...at 200 bucks. Tough one. Even if I really like something, that's steep. With a coupon of 20- 25% you're at 150 or 160. Each year the coupons make the difference. Certainly they will this year too. This is a good one. The talking head is good. I usually don't go for the standing figures like this though. Something about them is rather boring, with the typical sway from side to side. This one tries hard be be better though! If it made sense in a scene, this would be a great one.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that there are two threads for every new Spirit prop this year? Larry is the owner of the site, so perhaps the other poster could be persuaded to keep all comments concentrated in one thread.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Hey folks, we've been asking for years for better props and it appears some folks are listening AND feel the demand is actually valid. Unless you want to go back to the bad days of old, you need to step up and start buying these before Oct 31 and not wait until the 50% off sale on 11/1.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that there are two threads for every new Spirit prop this year? Larry is the owner of the site, so perhaps the other poster could be persuaded to keep all comments concentrated in one thread.
I start a thread when a new prop has been posted to Spirits website. They usually put the image on their website a day before the video is posted to youtube. As soon as the video is up i include it in the thread. I almost got their "schedule" down to a rough science.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
I start a thread when a new prop has been posted to Spirits website. They usually put the image on their website a day before the video is posted to youtube. As soon as the video is up i include it in the thread. I almost got their "schedule" down to a rough science.
So does Larry.

·
Registered
238 Posts
If you look at the dates on my posts you'll notice that they are about a day or so older than Larry's. Im not going to repost something that somebody has already posted. That being said if my posts are a problem than i will stop. I was just trying to release the info as soon as it is available.

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wanted to mention that this is the prize at Spirit's facebook contest for the next 24 hours. (link is the banner at the bottom of the page as of the week of this post)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I wanted to mention that this is the prize at Spirit's facebook contest for the next 24 hours. (link is the banner at the bottom of the page as of the week of this post)
I would of thought it was a Morris Costume prop. Anyone know if its Morris?? If yes then Im buying it!!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
You know maybe I'm a little too sensitive, but the recent horror of that journalist by ISIS has put me off to this particular prop. Anyone can have a thing about any prop really, but mine are just two- hangman and now beheading props like this one. Or, maybe I AM being a bit too nuts about it. I don't know. Very cool prop but art mirroring life just got a little too close this time for me. :(

1 - 20 of 31 Posts