Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for Barney Skeleton!

Help! Im looking for the barney plastic skeleton that's about 5 feet tall in a bone white color. I remember someone posting that Garden Ridge has some. Does anyone have one they're wanting to sell? I don't have a Garden Ridge store in my area.

Sunstar Industries also made a 5' plastic skeleton with a slightly bigger head, Does anyone have one of those, if so; where did you buy it/Are you willing to sell it?

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:( Still looking! Can anyone recommend a retail store or online store that sells these at about $40-50? Is anyone willing to sell one of theirs?

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gee thanks! haha. thats only 40 dollars more than I was willing to spend.
I can't believe these are 100 buck! Thats way too much! thanks anyway!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi all, this is my first post so the forum won't allow me to post the link, but you might want to check Skeleton-factory.com. I haven't actually ordered anything from them, just browsing, but they seem to have reasonable prices. Not as low as you had hoped, but better.
Hope this helps!

·
Registered
327 Posts
If you were previously a Bucky's Boneyard customer Skeleton Store will let you buy at a discount (around $42 for a Barney, plus shipping). And right now (ending today) they have a 25% off code for all discount levels (so that puts it at about $34 plus shipping).

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
If you were previously a Bucky's Boneyard customer Skeleton Store will let you buy at a discount (around $42 for a Barney, plus shipping). And right now (ending today) they have a 25% off code for all discount levels (so that puts it at about $34 plus shipping).
AND, they have AWESOME customer service! Sign up for the Home Haunter's discount. Definitely worth the investment!

I don't have any of the Barneys, so I can't comment on the quality. I have had pretty good luck with the Buckys... Only one (out of like six or seven) was really "4th class." The others were in really great shape.

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,115 Posts
GrandinRoad has one that is better then the Barney for $79 (I have both, corpsed the whole thing last year from GrandinRoad, cut the Barney's in half because they were so easily breaking at the joints).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts