Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 6 year old is going as Merida, from the movie Brave. She has the curly hair but its not orange/red. I thought about those spray colors. It says that it washes out in one shampoo....how true is this? She has school the next day so I dont want to put it in if its gonna take a lot of scrubbing to get out, haha!

Here are my kids costumes though! Im excited :)

Attachments

·
Jumpin' Jack Flash
1,271 Posts
they're adorable! :D

i've used the black spray before, and it really does come out in one wash. be sure to rinse really well so it doesn't get all over towels and everything else, but it does tend to come out without much trouble.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they're adorable! :D

i've used the black spray before, and it really does come out in one wash. be sure to rinse really well so it doesn't get all over towels and everything else, but it does tend to come out without much trouble.
Thank you!

:)

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Target also has these chalk compacts that you press it down the length of the hair in case you want it just in spots like mine. It was in the seen on TV section and they are very bright. They had pink,blue,green and forget the last color.
View attachment 183103
That sounds cool! Ive seen the hair chalk before. I need to look. I was thinking of adding color to my blonde hair tomorrow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts