Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Undertaker
3,165 Posts
Bubble burst...downpour.....

Autopsy’s are done with a "Y" incision….

Just not digging it...

Don’t say it…

I’m a bad person….

I know….

·
Registered
162 Posts
It looks awesome!! I think the amount of blood is good, but I am no expert. I would put something at the neck. Maybe to make it look like choking handprint bruising or ligature marks. I had a hard time finding a photo, but there are lots of faux bruise tutorials on youtube. Great job!!

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oaklawn crematory....WOW,aren't you a pure joy

''Bubble burst...downpour.....'' feel good

'' Autopsy’s are done with a "Y" incision….'' never said that's what I was doing , maybe you need to go back and read the fist post

''Just not digging it... '' did not ask if you wanted to sleep with it , just ask if it need more blood

''Don’t say it…'' Ooooo I will

''I’m a bad person….'' NO , JUST RUDE

''I know….''

·
Registered
238 Posts
I think it looks good. It's all contextual, maybe not the perfect "Y" incision as noted, but stick a zombie next to it and it becomes a zombie lunch. I'd dirty up the garments so they don't look new. keep up the cool work!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Ooo ooo gotta add my two cents. How about some guts coming out with some hanging out of a creatures mouth ( like a zombie, creepy clown etc.). I so love the look of this. I may have to try and expire a can just to see if I can replicate this. It looks good!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
14 Participants
The_Caretaker
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing