Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Future Marine
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Anyone still here form the early 2000s crew? For those who weren't, carry on! Long story short, having the windows open on the first cool night since this summer started reminding me of fall, and this forum, and I thought I'd check back in. Hope everyone is well. Sorry I've been a ghost the last 15 years. As many of you may remember from being a kid and growing up, life comes at you fast. It went from HalloweenForum to car forums to figuring out life. Halloween is still my favorite holiday (and happens to be my wife's favorite Holiday as well), but I've been busy this past decade. Certainly busier than I was as a 13 year old posting on this site. I'm hoping in the next year or two as we start a family of our own I can start the yard haunts back up. We actually have our first due right around Halloween. Also, god knows since my wife and I bought our own house my parents have been begging me to pull the coffins out of their shed.

Again, I hope all are well and some of the old crew are still here.

Mike

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,581 Posts
Welcome back! Sounds like you've been busy so there's lots of fun stuff here you have never seen to build a great new haunt at your new house with your growing family! :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Glad your back. I hear you on the life thing...wait kids are on the way and time goes even faster....
This would def. be a good year for you to get started. Then your new little one can grow up with the same Halloween spirit

·
Registered
213 Posts
Well, I've only been on here a couple of years now, but welcome back. Make sure you show us what you do with your new house. And congrats on the future little monster.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
fowldarr
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing