Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I've been gone for so long! I;ve been supper busy! I work at Guess? at the mall so I've been very busy at work because of the holidays. Worst time of the year to work at the mall is around Christmas :p . And on top of that I have the christmas stuff going on it's just been crazy. But now I have time to relax and talk to you lovley people!!:D I've missed you all so much! Can't wait to hear whats going on for H-ween 09'.

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Welcome back! Hope everything is going well. Work s*cks. I really would love to make money just watching TV :)

I already started a thread for 2009 costumes and there seems to still be really good traffic here and 2009 is already being discussed. Are you going to be working at Fright Fest again?

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
I would imagine it's hard going from a vampire to a happy Christmas person there :) It has to be cool looking at Christmas though. Six Flags isn't open here in the winter (it's IL so they can't). Could you request to do a Nightmare Before Christmas theme next year?

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would imagine it's hard going from a vampire to a happy Christmas person there :) It has to be cool looking at Christmas though. Six Flags isn't open here in the winter (it's IL so they can't). Could you request to do a Nightmare Before Christmas theme next year?
Haha! that would be amazing! Me and the girl that waa my vampire girl talked about how cool that would be. I doubt corprate woul be for it though.:( but would be supper cool to have a small section in the park like that....or maybe the whole park

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Freak!! :D:D:D

So glad to see your cute little face around these parts!! Missed you. You'll have to give me some good vampire tips, 'cause that's the theme at our house for 2009.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts