Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've done pretty good with clothes and we found some bowls and utensils at Target for $1, but I can't seem to find any Halloween baby toys and pacifiers for OEJ's grandcritter. Does anyone know where to find any? Critter will be 5 months at the end of October.

·
Super Moderator
5,787 Posts
Have you considered purchasing some pet toys? They get all the halloween chew toys, they're typically baby safe...just an idea.

Pacifiers might be tough to come by. WalMart here has all their baby Halloween stuff out, but our wee one doesn't use pacifiers anymore, so I wasn't checking. Will if I get back there.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Babies R Us usually carries some Halloween toys. I know Spencers has halloween pacifiers. cool ones with pink skulls with bows or regular skulls, some that look like vampire teeth and some that are pumpkins. They also have baby onsies but the sayings are really not so nice. The pacifiers are adorable though.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you considered purchasing some pet toys? They get all the halloween chew toys, they're typically baby safe...just an idea.

Pacifiers might be tough to come by. WalMart here has all their baby Halloween stuff out, but our wee one doesn't use pacifiers anymore, so I wasn't checking. Will if I get back there.
Pet toys!!! What a great idea! If it were my kid, I wouldn't hesitate but the mother doesn't have a sense of humor and if she knew or thought it was a pet toy she'd probably start some drama and I've had enough of that already. I'm sure the S will hit the fan if she finds out I call her offspring 'grandcritter' We're not exactly fond of each other so I've got to be really careful.

I've checked Walmart, but out stores here are still putting things out.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Babies R Us usually carries some Halloween toys. I know Spencers has halloween pacifiers. cool ones with pink skulls with bows or regular skulls, some that look like vampire teeth and some that are pumpkins. They also have baby onsies but the sayings are really not so nice. The pacifiers are adorable though.
OEJ was at Babies R Us but they were just starting to put things out. Need to check again. I'll have to check Spencers too next time we're at the mall. OEJ naturally wants the pumpkin pacifiers but some of them are expensive.

I'm sure we'll come up with something, thanks for all the suggestions!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts