Halloween Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
I think it look's great how it is now. I love the red lighting and I also love the skull spin thingy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Currently, I have my ipod with three songs (rosemary's baby, the 1, 2 freddy's comming for you, and a weird version of twinkle twinkle) that play constant. Two of the babies have motion sensors in them and there is fake barbed wire on the top of the crib. The crib has holes in the fabric where one of the babies sticks it arm out it.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Very cool! I really like it, especially how scary the babies look. The only suggestion I have is that it is hard to see the babies through the mesh. I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but what about bars (pvc) instead of the mesh. If you keep the netting it still looks awesome! Oh and I like the songs you picked for the nursery.

·
Mourning Rose Manor
2,318 Posts
I think looks very cool! I do agree with Josieygal about the bars - plus it makes the babies a little more evil. I would also look for some creepy nursey type music...like the slow playing jack in the box type....i'll have to find a sample. But the ones you have are VERY creepy!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Great idea, and love the red light. I also thought the samething about the mesh.I was thinking of making one out of wood pallets. ripping some of the boards and putting them together kinda random.

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
I would gore up the bones and have them skattered about the floor. The mobile I would make hung with bloody knives, scissors, etc. :)

·
sasquatch
3,076 Posts
there is an old wooden crib up in the attic I was thinking of setting up like a rocker. the crib rocks, so I want to rig it up with a whiper moter to make it rock and put some creepy dolls in it. the songs you have are a great touch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts