Halloween Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is an AWESOME store in Oregon City, Oregon called "The Ghoul Gallery" that has literally thousands of unique, hard to find one of a kind and retired Department 56 items. There is also a website in which you can order from. I was unable to post the link, but Google Ghoul Gallery in Oregon City. I stopped by there last week for the first time and was like a kid in a candy store; I didn't know which way to turn. If you are in the area, I would highly recommend you stop in. Tom the owner is a great guy and has a passion for everything Halloween!

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,763 Posts
There is an AWESOME store in Oregon City, Oregon called "The Ghoul Gallery" that has literally thousands of unique, hard to find one of a kind and retired Department 56 items. There is also a website in which you can order from. I was unable to post the link, but Google Ghoul Gallery in Oregon City. I stopped by there last week for the first time and was like a kid in a candy store; I didn't know which way to turn. If you are in the area, I would highly recommend you stop in. Tom the owner is a great guy and has a passion for everything Halloween!
oh I will have to go check this out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts