Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Halloween AA Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's my birthday on Nov. 1st and I got my present today from my hubby. I'm so estatic it's an awesome gift. It's the Frank-N-Cuted from Spencers. I'm having my halloween party tomorrow so it is perfect timing. What a good MAN!!

Here it is:
Frankencuted Animated Prop in Decorations New Decor for 2008

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
13 mummy, What an awesome birthday gift, hubby's are awesome aren't they. Love the Frank-n-Cuted, can't wait to see pics from your party. Hope you have an awesome time. And Happy Birthday even though I'm just a tad early. My hubby did the same thing for me and bought me my Birthday gift early, he bought me the Animated Edwardian Butler I'd wanted. If I can ever figure out again how to post pictures on here I'll post a picture of him.

Have a great time!:)

^v^DOD^v^

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Wow! What a gift! Not only is hubby good but also generous!
I gave my hubby a power supply for his bday back in september lol Its what he wanted.
Have a great party and since my party is on your bday, an early happy birthday from me!

MsM

·
Registered
180 Posts
No need to move your birthday if it's not near Halloween. This year I went to Target and registered a Christmas wishlist a bit early. Haha. Not only will the family know what to get me, they can get all their shopping done early and on sale if they buy it the day after Halloween!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts