Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stupid question but I see no way to edit the signature or title next to the Avatar. I know how to edit my signature but see no way to do this. I see many members have funny and cool titles like "Reaper Queen" and "My other ride is a ninja" "Margarita Goddess" and so on. So can anyone tell me how they made that change in case I am inspired to change from "The Great Pumpkin"

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,607 Posts
Under the Settings tab at the top of the page you can go in & click on "Edit Profile" & you can change the text there under the "Custom User Title" section.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,909 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks but I did try first and looked all over in there. I followed your suggestion and I do not see "Custom User Title" as an option. Even did a page search for the word custom in the "Edit Profile" page. Sorry if I am just not seeing it. Is there a chance it is only available after a certain level (# of posts)?
:confused:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I guess we posted at the same time and I guess I came to the conclusion too.
I will patiently wait but I do think I have seen some with way less than 500 and custom titles but I don't want to "cheat" I want to earn it.:D

You don't get the option for the custom title until after 500 posts, however. So Nightlites 13, you've got a little more to go! :D

http://www.halloweenforum.com/forum-news-and-rules/54612-rankings-titles.html
Scroll past the rules and you'll see Larry's post about the rankings/titles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts