Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm new here and I signed up because I've started thinking about this years halloween costume and I could use a little help. My basic idea is to be a lobotomized mental patient. I'm going to build a metal (or metal looking) band that will appear to be bolted into my head. then above that , I'm going to sculpt a brain and cast it out of latex. so the whole thing will sit on top of my head like a hat and will look like my brain is exposed (sort of like those poor monkeys you see in labs with the electrodes attached to their brain). I'm planning on putting air bladders under the latex brain so that I can make it pulsate in a few areas. I know this can be achieved with hoses and bulbs, but is there anyway to automate it with small pumps? I figure i can run the hose down to my pocket and keep the pumps in there (or the bulbs if I'm making things too complicated). I'm fairly comfortable with the sculpting and casting portions, but I'm a total noob when it comes to pumps and motors and all that. So ya, pretty much I just need to know if the automated, battery operated bladders is possible or if i'm biting off more than I can chew. Thanks guys

1 - 1 of 1 Posts