Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a new raffle for the month of August.

First twenty posters to respond to this thread are entered.

Three winners will be drawn using a random number generator. If you have won a prize in one of these, please do not enter, so as to allow some of the other folks a chance.

Our small prizes for this raffle--the prizes are always modest and small. Each winner will get a vintage CHEESY/GRUESOME horror comic magazine from the 1970's. We love those!

In addition, each winner will get a CD of my subtle horror ambience "Cricket Mix"--a background of eerie, lonely cricket sounds with occasional wolf howls, owls hooting, and cats wailing--as well as a ghost or two! This sound effects track was made to lend a quiet "passive atmosphere" outside the front of a haunted house. Very useful to "set the mood" for those visitors wondering whether they want to walk up the path to the front door. Very "traditional spooky," if you take my meaning.

Thanks to all the participants! The October time is getting nearer so I thought I would help everyone crank up the fun.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
WOW this is cool! Can I be in? Ive been gone of for a while but would love to start the season off entering this raffle :) What a cool thing you are doing here and a great way to get people excited about the season! Oh btw...IM in :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts