Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings My Dear Halloween Friends,

I'd like to thank all of you for keeping things running for me while I was out with health problems. I had kind of emergency surgery in June & now I'm finally getting things back together here!

SO there has been a lot of posting & such but I figured it would be easier to just start a new thread for setting up the next set of projects. I have to go back & catch up on some reading here as I have been off the pc for sometime.

Please for those of you available & interested in teaching a class here for August ,please post your suggested idea and the members can vote as to what they want to make next. SO....we are looking for instructors to try & get one more set of projects in before Halloween! Instructors please post your ideas here!

Thank You
Muffy

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After Talking with some of the members we have decided it would be a good idea to postpone online projects due to Halloween being so close & many of us just trying to finish up on things we need to be ready for this season.

SO we will talk again after halloween and get some projects lined up, as a matter of fact I'm already working on getting some instructors lined up.

Also wanted to mention that I got a pm from GDfreak & he was sorry he was not able to start the hearse project as he had to move & really got tied up with things so I told him that was no problem. I'm gonna try & see who I can line up to teach the hearse project for next year. Will work on things right away so by January we can post a materials list as I know that will be a costly project of many materials.

Please if any of you have suggestions what you would like to see in the list of projects post it here for me & if you have seen the project you are interested in made by someone in our forum please give me their name.

I don't want to set up projects to soon because as the months go by sometimes the people are not on the board & we have trouble getting a hold of instructors after Halloween, so most projects will be set up in December & January.

Muffy

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like the 1st project of the year will be a big one. TK421 who built that marvelous mausoleum for his haunt will be instructing us on how to build one. We'll post the materials list as soon as I get it. You can find his project in the props section on about page 4.

Muffy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts