Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting this thread just to give people a heads up on our next months project get they creativity flowing
For the month of
AUGUST- CREEPY CANDLE HOLDER / OR LIGHT

this is about being creative and seeing what everyone comes up with its not a contest just to have fun. maybe even doing something you never tried before share ideas post up in progress or finished projects this will be fun

the months to come list are

SEPT- PAPER MACHE / CLAY
OCT- WITCH ITEMS/ SPELL BOOKS
NOV- PUMPKINS
DEC- DAY OF THE DEAD

here is some ideas of things I have done in past to help get juice flowing :)

my Alice in wonderland light no creepy buy just some ideas to get the creativity flowing

bat light

·
The Cackling Cauldron
1,302 Posts
OK, I saw these on Pinterest and fell in love. Such a great bit of whimsy and creepy all in one so of course I have to see if I can duplicate this but in black!
9e5c0d98806499296d061e6d1f4ab23b.jpg

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts
Saki Girl,
Thank you for hosting these crafting parties each month! :)
I know you have expressed that you are not rigid about any rules, and you just want some sharing and fun. So I hope it's OK if I share a few candle or lighting related things as a warm-up to whatever it is I a actually going to do for this month. LOL

Here's an idea I got off pinterest. I scored a bag full of old plastic Christmas candoliers at a yard sale for a $1. I turned them into creepy Halloween candles with hot glue and spray paint. Easy! Love this idea.

candle (3).jpg

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts
Here's another recent project.
I am not as much a crafter or prop builder as I am into tinkering. (Where I take found objects and marry them together into creepy decor.)
I took a flea market find candle stand, added a bit more grunge to it, with a clearance-sale-score sprig of spanish moss, and an LED candle with some added hot glue drips and a tad of antiquing.
Perfect in my Witches Kitchen.

001.jpg
004.jpg

1 - 20 of 137 Posts