Halloween Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
@bfjou812 - this is very interesting - thanks for finding this software. It looks like the jaw movement is lagging the audio by about 1/2 second. Is it possible to offset the track for the jaw movement by that much to correct that?
The lag could be on your end, it's spot on when I watch it.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
You must be doing it wrong. There is no reason why you shouldn't be able to sync your voice (or a friend's) with whatever it is you have to sync with. It might take some practice, but that's not much of a hinderance. If it's a software problem, that can be fixed by learning to do it properly.

Mostly saying this for others that might get the wrong idea that it's not possible or hard. I find the opposite to be true. YMMV
While I agree with you, this service is a great option for $4 a song and it's done in a few minutes.

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
@bfjou812 - this is very interesting - thanks for finding this software. It looks like the jaw movement is lagging the audio by about 1/2 second. Is it possible to offset the track for the jaw movement by that much to correct that?

I do believe you can do this in VSA. I hadn't noticed any lag, so I didn't try to correct it. I did notice in parts of the first song there was some servo jitter so I am going to try some things to reduce/remove it.
One more thing is you can get a "bundle" deal on the songs. I'm still going to try some of the other methods but for a simple song I don't think you can beat it for ease of use.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts