Halloween Forum banner

1421 - 1440 of 1471 Posts

·
Beware of the wand!
2,313 Posts
My flying monkeys are officially done for the season. Delivery has been achieved.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I wonder if Lady Arsenic's Victim's own Victim has received their Reaping...or if they haven't sent yet, either, as well as not having posted their reap.

Oh, I hope they eventually get back on the forum and let us know what's up!! Even just a quick message to bethene if something has them held up. I hope They have gotten their reap, will post, soon, and that their Victim has gotten or will get their reap soon!!
I thought the same thing. I hope the rescue reapers are ready!

·
Registered
817 Posts
We would love to see pictures. Perhaps you can post photos for us to see? If your victim is having some sort of difficulty I sure she will be happy that you did that. I am looking forward to seeing what you sent!🎃🎃🎃

I always forget to take pictures before I send the reap to my victim. I am so lucky to have victims who do an amazing job posting photos. A huge thank you this year to WitchyKitty, I had a lot of fun and an adventure putting her reap together!
Oh, absolutely, it isn't much, but I'll share the pictures I took on Saturday if I haven't heard from her by then. If nothing else, the crafters here will enjoy seeing something creative.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Alright Victim, tracking says:
“Expected delivery
Monday, September 16, 08:00PM”

Very excited!!!
Mortiaddams, Just a quick thank you and ensure you know we received the reap. Time crunch to get to school so I will post pictures after class I promise! The box alone deserves some love because it was fun to see all the work you put in, yeah I opened it couldn't wait 5 more hours. No disappointment here you did a great job.

Thank you,

Deaded and Morena

·
Registered
73 Posts
Mortiaddams, Just a quick thank you and ensure you know we received the reap. Time crunch to get to school so I will post pictures after class I promise! The box alone deserves some love because it was fun to see all the work you put in, yeah I opened it couldn't wait 5 more hours. No disappointment here you did a great job.

Thank you,

Deaded and Morena
Deaded and Morena,

So glad you received it!! Thanks for letting us know! It was a lot of fun to make and I was so excited to send it to you both. I couldn't fit everything in the smaller box hence the larger box & there's a serving dish under the box, just in case you missed it! Have a great class :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
OK as promised. My Reaping.

First, it came like this nothing too crazy...

Then I began to peel the box away to see...

Hmmm, what waits inside?

How cute! Look at the time went into this packaging. Might as well since it is looking back at us.

Oh, there are some goodies inside!

Another box??? What even the flaps have goodies on them!

Look at the creativity a hand made box AND .. AND, Skulls and eyeballs used as popcorn stuffing

Then the fun didn't stop there

A Coraline POP we have been looking for (Morena grabbed it quite quickly) and the Handbook for the recently deceased I been debating on since last year! Ghostbuster socks (which I will be sporting) Día de Muertos Cookie cutters (maybe I'll get cookies on Nov 1!). Spellbooks and a potion bottle. under the box was ...

The neat little tray with our names on it. Sadly Morena's name fell off I desperately searched for the missing M and O the box didn't make it but I guess the skull ate them since I never found them :(

But as I said this was a fun reap to open little surprises throughout. Thank you again Mortiaddams you brought some smiles to the Deaded household.

·
Registered
73 Posts

View attachment 720406
View attachment 720373
Hmmm, what waits inside?
View attachment 720375

How cute! Look at the time went into this packaging. Might as well since it is looking back at us. View attachment 720376

View attachment 720377
View attachment 720379
Look at the creativity a hand made box AND .. AND, Skulls and eyeballs used as popcorn stuffing View attachment 720380
View attachment 720381
A Coraline POP we have been looking for (Morena grabbed it quite quickly) and the Handbook for the recently deceased I been debating on since last year! Ghostbuster socks (which I will be sporting) Día de Muertos Cookie cutters (maybe I'll get cookies on Nov 1!). Spellbooks and a potion bottle. under the box was ... View attachment 720388
The neat little tray with our names on it. Sadly Morena's name fell off I desperately searched for the missing M and O the box didn't make it but I guess the skull ate them since I never found them :(

But as I said this was a fun reap to open little surprises throughout. Thank you again Mortiaddams you brought some smiles to the Deaded household.
Oh I'm so happy you enjoyed it! What a bummer about the fallen off letters. I wonder where in the world they're floating around now. Maybe an alternate dimension or the bottom of a carrier truck. I hope the tray is still of use somehow. I really appreciate you taking the time the write this and post pictures. It feels nice to know the gifts are all enjoyed and appreciated. I hope you all have a wonderful spooky season!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts

View attachment 720406
View attachment 720373
Hmmm, what waits inside?
View attachment 720375

How cute! Look at the time went into this packaging. Might as well since it is looking back at us. View attachment 720376

View attachment 720377
View attachment 720379
Look at the creativity a hand made box AND .. AND, Skulls and eyeballs used as popcorn stuffing View attachment 720380
View attachment 720381
A Coraline POP we have been looking for (Morena grabbed it quite quickly) and the Handbook for the recently deceased I been debating on since last year! Ghostbuster socks (which I will be sporting) Día de Muertos Cookie cutters (maybe I'll get cookies on Nov 1!). Spellbooks and a potion bottle. under the box was ... View attachment 720388

Great reap! The tray is cool...too bad some letters are missing. I bet that could be fixed! Love the cookie cutters and spell books, love the skeleton arm holding the card...what was all in the first box? I see a glowing skeleton ground breaker, but what else is in there? More skeleton stuff?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Great reap! The tray is cool...too bad some letters are missing. I bet that could be fixed! Love the cookie cutters and spell books, love the skeleton arm holding the card...what was all in the first box? I see a glowing skeleton ground breaker, but what else is in there? More skeleton stuff?
Thanks WitchyKitty! Yeah DeadEd, I could remake and send over the missing letters in an envelope and if you've got hot glue or super glue, you can just attach them on! The first box also had a skull and cookie cutters and the tray underneath :)

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
Thanks WitchyKitty! Yeah DeadEd, I could remake and send over the missing letters in an envelope and if you've got hot glue or super glue, you can just attach them on! The first box also had a skull and cookie cutters and the tray underneath :)
I see that, now that I'm home on my laptop! (I still just love how those skellie arms and hands are holding the card, lol. Great idea!)

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
I hope everyone who is waiting to hear from their Victim...or waiting for a reap...hears something, soon!! Missing Reapers can always be a worry for so many reasons...and so can reaps left on porches while they are away!

I'm keeping hopes up high that all will show up!

·
Beware of the wand!
2,313 Posts
I got a really nice thank you note from my victim. I was thankful because there was an issue with the zip code. I trusted my flying monkeys, wished them well and sent them away. My victim hasn't been online in a little bit and I didn't take pics of anything this year (oops!), so . . .

1421 - 1440 of 1471 Posts