Halloween Forum banner

1341 - 1360 of 1429 Posts

·
Goats EAT Great Pumpkins
876 Posts
Rushed home after work to get my box and take it to the post office, but that plan flew out the window because I’VE BEEN REAPED! This is something I normally get my big camera out for, but I’m playing the lazy/exhausted card. Witchful Thinking, you blew me away. Thank you!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I found a box today! I had to cut it down to the right size but I finally have my victim's box packed and ready to go. Used a lot of tape and stickers and the minute I turned my back my dog took a bite out of a corner! It is in the car and ready to go to the post office at lunch tomorrow. I hope my victim likes it!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I am about to join the next stage. I have finally finished my victim's reap. Now i have to wait till friday to ship. It's the only day this week that has me going to work late enough so i can run over to the post office to ship.........Now where did i leave that address for my victim......scratches head and goes on the search.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I am about to join the next stage. I have finally finished my victim's reap. Now i have to wait till friday to ship. It's the only day this week that has me going to work late enough so i can run over to the post office to ship.........Now where did i leave that address for my victim......scratches head and goes on the search.
Yeah that's me...box ready to go
You can buy and print shipping labels at USPS.com. If one of your packages is going Priority you can request pickup on the website too. I find flat rate priority to be the easiest way to ship - free boxes and no figuring weight/measurements. Also some post offices have these kiosk deals with a scale and everything where you can buy and print shipping labels any time of day.
I've used those flat rate boxes before, they are very handy. This one is packed up in a different size box but I will be able to slip over to the post office Fri morning. I'm now in the "Oh shit hope it doesn't suck/hope my victim likes it" mode.

·
Registered
741 Posts
My address is 527........mmmmmmffff (Red 5 puts his hand over Lady A's mouth while shaking his head vigorously)

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,270 Posts
I've caught that flu that's been rampant on this forum and on Sunday I hit my head and now have black eye.
Hope you feel better. :) Took about three weeks for whatever virus invaded us to run it’s course through the entire family.

I had a minor flooding issue yesterday and managed to walk right into the protruding leg of a headboard I had just turned on it’s side. Luckily no black eye but looks like I’m ready to sprout a horn on the right side of my forehead. Was using excessive force getting the vacuum hose reattached to my washer and managed to cut my fingers between the index and middle. Probably should have gotten a stitch or two but cleaned it up and applied steri strips and all looks well today.

Victim, I will be mailing a small package either tomorrow or Saturday and you will receive another later next week. I’m not 100% sure your large item is dry enough yet to move on and I will be working this weekend and won’t have any crafting time.

1341 - 1360 of 1429 Posts
About this Discussion
1.4K Replies
73 Participants
Spookerstar
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing