Halloween Forum banner

701 - 720 of 1471 Posts

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
I may or may not have started matching victims....but am so sneaky the ninja gerbils will never find it!! Muhaha!!!!!
Me?!? Did you pick MINE?!?!

Hmm........ i think its time for an alliance between the ninja gerbils and assassin raccoons....... where is red leader when you need him?

New plan Auditor, capture one of Bethene's gaurduan cats and scare them by the threat of throwing them in the pool inorder to give us the secret location of THE LIST.

pushes WitchyKitty in to the pool.

COUNT DOWN TILL REAPING:: 3 DAYS!!!
Hey, now! I'm not one of bethene's cats!!! On that topic, I wouldn't suggest throwing her kitties in the pool, or any attacks on them, at all, besides the usual catnip bombs...bethene loves her guard cats majorly, she may just "forget" to give you a Victim...

So all the fall stuff coming out and I still live in Florida where fall is like two days in February. They have the pumpkin ales out so I did pick up some Shipyard Smashed Pumkin. I waited until it was raining and turned the AC down so it felt like fall and caught up on this thread!

While giving the Mrs a sip ( she is not an ale drinker overall) she said oh that would be good in a beer bread. I of course said oh cinnamon beer bread. I found a cinnamon beer bread recipe (they exist) and used the pumpkin ale... yeah it's good.

Does that count as fall baking? Well was going to share with all but that would require there being some left. I'll make another loaf and bring it to the bushes!
Dang it, now I want cinnamon pumpkin beer bread...and I don''t even drink or like beer!

Thanks, but not the same Br!m, not the same.....Besides I don't want to junk up the forum with GIFs, they bug me almost as much as that blue sky. LOL
but I appreciate the pumpkin thought!
I have no idea what this 'blue sky" is that you all speak of...

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
Scroll to the top of the page to the Forum Banner / Picture
The top banner of the Forum has been messed up and overlapping itself since the site change. I told them about it in the threads for issues, but it was never fixed. So, I see no blue sky. Why on earth would a Halloween Forum have a blue sky???

Here is a screenshot where you can see the HF logo over the top of my pages, like where it says "Home > Forums > Halloween > General Halloween > The 2019 Secret Reaper Sign Up and Discussion Thread". I added a red arrow pointing it out. As you can see, I don't have a banner, at all.

It's annoying because I can't click on those words to go back to, say, General Halloween from this page. I have to click on the logo, which takes me all the way back, then click to General Halloween if I wanted to look at a different thread in GH. Since I go back and forth quite a bit between threads in General Halloween, it's a super irritating extra step.

2019-08-14 (1024x576).jpg

·
Harbinger of Autumn
1,820 Posts
The top banner of the Forum has been messed up and overlapping itself since the site change. I told them about it in the threads for issues, but it was never fixed. So, I see no blue sky. Why on earth would a Halloween Forum have a blue sky???

Here is a screenshot where you can see the HF logo over the top of my pages, like where it says "Home > Forums > Halloween > General Halloween > The 2019 Secret Reaper Sign Up and Discussion Thread". I added a red arrow pointing it out. As you can see, I don't have a banner, at all.

It's annoying because I can't click on those words to go back to, say, General Halloween from this page. I have to click on the logo, which takes me all the way back, then click to General Halloween if I wanted to look at a different thread in GH. Since I go back and forth quite a bit between threads in General Halloween, it's a super irritating extra step.

View attachment 716265
This is what we see;

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
I just logged in to HF in a different browser than Chrome. I can see the banner on that browser. Is it the blue and purple background with Jack o Lanterns and lantern that you guys hate? I kinda like it. The pumpkins pop against those colors, lol. (Blue is my fave color, so I guess it doesn't bother me so much. I can't see it on my current browser, anyway, lol.)

·
Harbinger of Autumn
1,820 Posts
I just logged in to HF in a different browser than Chrome. I can see the banner on that browser. Is it the blue and purple background with Jack o Lanterns and lantern that you guys hate? I kinda like it. The pumpkins pop against those colors, lol. (Blue is my fave color, so I guess it doesn't bother me so much. I can't see it on my current browser, anyway, lol.)
I do not mind that blue, I use a blue spot in my yard haunt so it works for me but there are some unnamed individuals who it really well, just does not do well for their mood =)

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
I do not mind that blue, I use a blue spot in my yard haunt so it works for me but there are some unnamed individuals who it really well, just does not do well for their mood =)
Lol. I don't decorate with blue for Halloween, even though blue is my favorite color, but in a Halloween scene background, I guess it's okay. Maybe those who don't like it should jump onto my browser, then they don't even have to worry about seeing it, lol. Ug.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
I wonder who my Victim will be?

Is there anyone else who wants to join?!

Come on, think of the fun of trying to make up a box full of perfect Halloween goodies for someone...and then, once your Victim's box it sent out on it's way, the suspense of waiting for it to get to them, following the tracking every three seconds until it gets to their door, then waiting impatiently and anxiously for them to open it, post pictures and let you know if they love what you sent and that nothing was broken!

Let's not forget the suspense of waiting for your own box to arrive, too...stalking the delivery trucks each time they drive by, always peeking out your window every time you even hear a truck that sounds like a delivery truck, stalking the poor mailman, wondering if you will be "The Last to be Reaped"...

(Come to think of it, there sure is a lot of suspense and anxiety associated with the SR...even just the wait for a Victim...constantly refreshing your inbox until you get that long awaited message from bethene...but don't let any of that deter you from joining!! It's still fun...it's "fun suspense", hahaha!)

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
LMAO!!
Damn Br!m, you made me spew my cranberry juice! And are you singing this Mister Ston3, while you peruse the HF:

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.

:cool:

(and don't act like you don't know that song lol.)
Actually, blue is my favorite color and my home has a beachy/retro vibe with a lot of turquoise. Shoot, I even have a turquoise keurig and toaster oven. I just like my Halloween a little more dark and not so sun-shiny.

btw - the 'crotchety' thing doesn't work on Bethene, I tried.

·
Harbinger of Autumn
1,820 Posts
I wonder who my Victim will be?

Is there anyone else who wants to join?!

Come on, think of the fun of trying to make up a box full of perfect Halloween goodies for someone...and then, once your Victim's box it sent out on it's way, the suspense of waiting for it to get to them, following the tracking every three seconds until it gets to their door, then waiting impatiently and anxiously for them to open it, post pictures and let you know if they love what you sent and that nothing was broken!

Let's not forget the suspense of waiting for your own box to arrive, too...stalking the delivery trucks each time they drive by, always peeking out your window every time you even hear a truck that sounds like a delivery truck, stalking the poor mailman, wondering if you will be "The Last to be Reaped"...

(Come to think of it, there sure is a lot of suspense and anxiety associated with the SR...even just the wait for a Victim...constantly refreshing your inbox until you get that long awaited message from bethene...but don't let any of that deter you from joining!! It's still fun...it's "fun suspense", hahaha!)

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
I asked Auditor to make everyone Saki's victim. Why should only one person have all the fun? Well красный I've kept you long enough, off you go, take care of Auditor for me! Удачи!
Я сделал, Но красный два был так взволнован...

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
I'm definitely in. I need something happy to look forward to. My husband seriously injured his leg (both bones broken thru his skin and has had 6 surgeries so far since July 3--still waiting for his bone graft surgery). I start to panic when I think about how I will have to set up things by myself. After spending a month in a hospital, he got to go to his parents' house because there's no way he can even get up our porch so I'm left with two fighting teenagers. Good times!!!
Holy cow....here's hoping everything comes out positively!

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
I may or may not have started matching victims....but am so sneaky the ninja gerbils will never find it!! Muhaha!!!!!
too late

701 - 720 of 1471 Posts