Halloween Forum banner

661 - 680 of 1471 Posts

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
I forget, how do we quote multiple posts in one reply?
I don’t think you can reply to more than one anymore unless you copy and paste.

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
Since Bethene will be overcoming some forum obstacles, I shall refrain from chanting VICTIM, VICTIM, until at least the 19th for fear that she will sic the flying monkeys on me. The wait will be unbearable but at least I’ll have those 12-hour weekend days (yippee) to keep my mind occupied.

If I find the hot glue gun during my long overdo house cleaning today, I will get started on some gargoyles and a this years pumpkin for the munchkin. Hmmm... will my victim like gargoyles?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Im sorry to hear your husband Kloey. I for one know how hard it is. I was injured in the military and had to relearn how to use my left leg. If the teens get too out of control we can send the flying monkeys or the ninja gerbils to you to help.

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
I don’t think you can reply to more than one anymore unless you copy and paste.
Really, WTF!!! Seems we lost a lot of useful and custom functions with this 'new & improved' generic format. And can somebody get rid of that blue sky on the homepage - bugs the crap out of me!
<insert yelling pumpkin smilie>

errr.....I mean, thanks for the info lizzy, appreciate it.

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
There are some really great large gargoyles at the At Home store here in AZ. Unfortunately, they are not in this year's budget.
I so envy everyone with At Home, Michaels, etc... makes living in the sticks less appealing. :D I honestly have a very small budget for Halloween this year so I’ll make what I can and hope that I can find some good deals locally.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I so envy everyone with At Home, Michaels, etc... makes living in the sticks less appealing. :D I honestly have a very small budget for Halloween this year so I’ll make what I can and hope that I can find some good deals locally.
I know how you feel lizzy. I have to drive a minum 30 minutes just for a michaels, hobby lobby, or home goods. We dont have an at home anywhere near us.

·
It's pronounced "Fronkensteen."
537 Posts
The downside is when everything is that close it is real easy to go overboard, and over budget quickly.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Wow Bethene, you truely are the Reaper Queen. 65 Reapers, and youre wanting more. My jack o lantern lit to you. (Haha i know corny, but we are haunters and my getto verse of my hat off to you. Lol)

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
We have a Hobby Lobby and a Marshalls, but as for all of the other stores like Michaels, HomeGoods, At Home, Ross, Tuesday Morning, TJMaxx, ect, it's an hour and a half drive for us.

Also, I agree, I was super irritated that I could no longer quote multiple replies. I was wondering if there was a way and I just wasn't seeing it.

<insert angry and sad pumpkin faces>

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,008 Posts
We have a Hobby Lobby and a Marshalls, but as for all of the other stores like Michaels, HomeGoods, At Home, Ross, Tuesday Morning, TJMaxx, ect, it's an hour and a half drive for us.

Also, I agree, I was super irritated that I could no longer quote multiple replies. I was wondering if there was a way and I just wasn't seeing it.

<insert angry and sad pumpkin faces>
You can still do multiple reply's
all you do is hit reply to the ones you want to reply to and it will fill the message box where you write.

661 - 680 of 1471 Posts