Halloween Forum banner

221 - 240 of 1471 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Even more peaps.......i means Reaps! How many are we up to now, i lost count after like 30..

As for my town idea, it should be in an area that the leaves change, its nice and cool outside, and we can grow pumpkins. This town would be for Haunters, and HOA are banned. We can keep the town and our homes decorated like they were haunted all year long.

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Here ya go

And while I love the Pralines from Savannah, I am partial to mine. Not that hard to make and add that bourbon at the softball stage to give it a little more flavor!
You are going to share, of course? Red 3 is particularly fond of pralines, and you don't want a cranky gerbil.

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
As for my town idea, it should be in an area that the leaves change, its nice and cool outside, and we can grow pumpkins. This town would be for Haunters, and HOA are banned. We can keep the town and our homes decorated like they were haunted all year long.
I can neither confirm nor deny that I've been looking at property listings with just this in mind. The Blue Ridge might be ideal for this.

But no HOA?? I disagree. We'd BE the HOA! And it will be critical...got to regulate those Chr...Chr...Chri...I can't even say it . Those Winter Holiday decorations! They HAVE to include at least 1 skeleton - exceptions being allowed if you somehow incorporate Krampus.

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Serving Fireball and cream soda tonight. Who wants one?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nah, i wont go back to Virginia, I wont! How about West Virginia, or even Tennessee? OH! i know, North Carolina.

I am planning on building a house that would be perfect for such a town. The picture is the type of house that I am actually gonna try to build......most likely in Florida. I have a name for it already......Hallows Manor.

Attachments

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Sweet house! NC works too. Come to think of it, there's a town there where such a neighborhood would be perfect - I am not making this up - Bat Cave.

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Here ya go, Momof2. Let me know when you need a refill.

Speaking of Bat Cave...we could do a lot with this:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Here ya go

You are going to share, of course? Red 3 is particularly fond of pralines, and you don't want a cranky gerbil.
That's for darn sure!!!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
Serving Fireball and cream soda tonight. Who wants one?
I can't drink...may I have just the cream soda...please? Cream soda is my favorite!! (...and let me drink and enjoy it before you attempt to push me in the pool, again??)

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
Some of us have been saying, for years, that we wished we just all lived in one town, lol. It would be awesome.

Although, Secret Reapers may be a little more difficult...while we would save on shipping costs, we would probably have issues working on projects, outside, for our Victim if our Victim happened to be one of our neighbors...or, unless we went out of town, we would all be shopping at the same stores and, more than likely, running into each other. If you ran into your Victim while having a gift or two for them in your shopping cart, you'd have to learn to have a poker face real quick, lol.

I agree that our town MUST be located somewhere that has Fall! I cannot have Halloween without Fall leaves, cooler temps and pumpkin fields!! (I live in Illinois, the largest pumpkin growing state...I need my pumpkin farms to go to! Oh, and orchards, too, for our fresh Apple Cider doughnuts!)

As for the "other" holidays...I do decorate for most holidays, even the little ones...but I think I could easily squeeze in some acceptable decorations for that "one holiday" that some of you dislike, lol. You have Krampus, our skellies that can get in on the festivities, NBC, The Grinch, and, as I am a witch/pagan, plenty of witchy Winter/Yule themed decor!!

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
I can't drink...may I have just the cream soda...please? Cream soda is my favorite!! (...and let me drink and enjoy it before you attempt to push me in the pool, again??)
Of course you can. Here ya go.

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
And we'll elect Bethene at the Head chef for the town and we'll all just gather at her house and then disappear before she could make any of us do any of the cleaning...............jk
One glitch in this plan...she has flying monkeys.

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
OK, that's enough time. ~helps Kitty into the pool~

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
OK, that's enough time. ~helps Kitty into the pool~
I should really just stay in some kind of swimwear at all times when hanging out in the bushes when Auditor is around...do they make Halloween or WitchyKitty themed wet suits???

221 - 240 of 1471 Posts