Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
lurking in the shadows
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While coming home from the Leesberg MAll ( going into Tavares) on 441 at exactly 2:18pm on Sunday afternoon, temps close to 80 degrees...

I got a REALLY COOL Christmas Surprise.....

CHECK THIS OUT :p
Recognize the HOODIE (LOL I freaked)

Now had I been driving instead of getting the lousey pic with a Camera phone...... I would have followed the couple and Just Introduced myself -- I was in the lane next to you in the black PT cruiser, (very dirty) with the cool purple skeletal jester on the back window :p

LARRY WE NEED BUMPER STICKERS, hehehhehe--

SO who is THIS????

Moon really weants to know :D

Peace and HAppy Holidays !!!!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Moonstarling, I can't read the back of the hoodie, is it one of those Halloweenforum hoodies I've been hearing about? I can't get over what the weather looks like there, my word!:eek:

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Very nice! I like it!

(funds are really low right now..but hopefully stickers will be possible in the future. Have some great plans for 2009)

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
How cool is that? Too bad you weren't driving, I would've chased them down, too, probably would have gotten shot at....:rolleyes:

·
lurking in the shadows
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, it is one of the forum Hoodies :D
I, too thought it was so cool!!!

unfortunately Gomez is not near as extroverted (okay INSANE) as I am...and yea, I was wondering if they were like WTH, is this PT Cruiser doing, hehehheheh

Now who is it, LOL--I hope they are year round member and see the pic and fess up...

Yes it was 82 here in Central Fla yesterday...funny thing is we froze all of November and it looks like a warm (81 for the high) Christmas. It happens some years like that and others it can be like 22, so--

Happy Holidays :D

·
Blaberus craniifer
4,920 Posts
That's so cool! Doesn't it make you wonder how many of us have crossed paths but didn't know who we were.

·
lurking in the shadows
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's so cool! Doesn't it make you wonder how many of us have crossed paths but didn't know who we were.
Yes it does. LOL!
Well i knew it wasn't Rotting Corpse as he is the closest to me I know personally (in St Pete) as far as I knew the next closest would be Ocala, or Orlando area...

It was a gorgeous day yesterday and My area is known for rolling hills..like even during Bike week they come as far inland as mt dora because of the country side rides and hills.

but yea I really wish he woulda tried to get their attention better--heck I have been here almost 5 yrs (I was first registered under a different screen name) so alot of people would know my screen name--
Guess I need to carry around poster board and a THICK SHARPIE-- sign saying "MOONSTARLING" lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts