Halloween Forum banner

641 - 660 of 672 Posts

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,064 Posts
If you look in my albums, you will see I, too, set up my skellies doing random things around the house, lol. It's about time for them to come out to play.

My Victim's box is winging it's way to it's destination! The holiday, on Monday, will hold it up a day, though.

·
Harbinger of Autumn
1,866 Posts
I am talking along the lines of just leaving hints as to who you are to make it a true secret reaper thing. I would not hold it back for too long I do not think....

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,064 Posts
I would want to know who my reaper was once I received my gifts. I always thought that's how it was played. We want to be able to truly thank our reaper and let everyone see who bought or made our great gifts!

·
Reaper Queen
8,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #648
Yeah..50s here too...a shock to the system after upper 80 and 90s.

I am almost done with my last 2 projects. Have the rest ready to go...(wrapped). Of course with out taking pictures first! :cautious::sneaky: Now to figure out a box. Need to get one item done first to see exactly what I need

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,064 Posts
Yeah..50s here too...a shock to the system after upper 80 and 90s.

I am almost done with my last 2 projects. Have the rest ready to go...(wrapped). Of course with out taking pictures first! :cautious::sneaky: Now to figure out a box. Need to get one item done first to see exactly what I need
Definitely a shock to the system!! It was hot, now it's cold. I'm going to have to get my Fall boots out a little early!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Initially it seemed impossible but by some miracle our quarantine dates aligned so it was safe for me to get together with Spookerstar for our traditional Reaper Weekend! Overwhelmingly grateful to get to see her and have time together as well as have a grand time working on our reaps for our 10th reaper!

To Spookerstar's victim I am SO excited for you!! She has put together something so cool and special for you. I want to sneak it all home with me instead! ;) To my victim....I think I may have finally bitten off more than I can chew.:unsure: Ha! But don't worry I am pushing hard to get everything done by Monday's shipping deadline!! Have everything in the works and a lot of final painting steps tomorrow so I can give things a day to dry before shipping!

Meanwhile Spookerstar is spoiling me silly with decor, delicious food and drinks while we work!

Delicious oatmeal scotches! I love butterscotch!

We ate dinner on these awesome plates:

And look at the best surprise I had waiting for me when I went to the guest room! So perfect for Reaper Weekend!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Initially it seemed impossible but by some miracle our quarantine dates aligned so it was safe for me to get together with Spookerstar for our traditional Reaper Weekend! Overwhelmingly grateful to get to see her and have time together as well as have a grand time working on our reaps for our 10th reaper!

To Spookerstar's victim I am SO excited for you!! She has put together something so cool and special for you. I want to sneak it all home with me instead! ;) To my victim....I think I may have finally bitten off more than I can chew.:unsure: Ha! But don't worry I am pushing hard to get everything done by Monday's shipping deadline!! Have everything in the works and a lot of final painting steps tomorrow so I can give things a day to dry before shipping!

Meanwhile Spookerstar is spoiling me silly with decor, delicious food and drinks while we work!
View attachment 736971
View attachment 736972 View attachment 736973
We ate dinner on these awesome plates: View attachment 736974 View attachment 736975
And look at the best surprise I had waiting for me when I went to the guest room! So perfect for Reaper Weekend! View attachment 736976 View attachment 736977
I love all of this! Gorgeous pictures-I love all the lanterns and lit pumpkins! I had a little giggle too as my super fluffy puppy is named Tucker :)

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,064 Posts

View attachment 736971
View attachment 736972 View attachment 736973
We ate dinner on these awesome plates: View attachment 736974 View attachment 736975
And look at the best surprise I had waiting for me when I went to the guest room! So perfect for Reaper Weekend! View attachment 736976 View attachment 736977
Yay! You got to have your Reaper Weekend!! The decor and desserts look great!! (Are those chocolate poison bottles on that tray? If so, yummmm and so fun!!!) (Those fabric pumpkins look familiar!)
I love those light up glass pumpkins, omg!!!!!! The Reaper towels are perfect for a Reaper Weekend!

641 - 660 of 672 Posts