Halloween Forum banner

621 - 640 of 672 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Wow I forgot about this thread after I got my victim. Finally caught up again. I am really good an stalking, planning, shopping, replanning...I need to just get on it and stop the goofing around. Shipping deadline is going to be upon us soon and I cant get it all done when Witchful is here for Reaper weekend. Maybe a wee coattail would help with the crafting ;) 🍹Is the bar still open or did the pool area close?

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,064 Posts
I'm not sure if the bar is open, but I have spice cake with sweet whipped cream cheese topping...I made it for my mom's birthday. She couldn't come over, and we couldn't go hang out with her, Covid and me being sick and all, so she said to bake a cake and just cut it in half. I was like, wouldn't it just be easier to bake two round cakes and just leave them single layer...send one to her and keep one for us? Lol. She got a pumpkin duckie for her cake...we got a witch duckie, lol.
I can share! Who wants some??

·
Registered
704 Posts
I'm not sure if the bar is open, but I have spice cake with sweet whipped cream cheese topping...I made it for my mom's birthday. She couldn't come over, and we couldn't go hang out with her, Covid and me being sick and all, so she said to bake a cake and just cut it in half. I was like, wouldn't it just be easier to bake two round cakes and just leave them single layer...send one to her and keep one for us? Lol. She got a pumpkin duckie for her cake...we got a witch duckie, lol.

View attachment 736339
That's a beautiful cake!

·
Registered
130 Posts

View attachment 736339
I'll have a slice!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,064 Posts
That's a beautiful cake!
Thank you! 😊
It's not the fanciest cake, just a simple, quickie one layer, but I tried to make it semi-pretty for my mom when she knows I haven't been feeling well. I was just going to slap the topping on and spread it around, but my inner baker wouldn't let me do that , sick or not, lol. It would've been fancier had I been able to make it a two layer cake and I didn't feel like death.
I love spice cake with cream cheese topping!!

·
Harbinger of Autumn
1,866 Posts

View attachment 736339
Oh the bar is always open, especially with such a beautiful cake!

·
Harbinger of Autumn
1,866 Posts
So has anybody stayed truly secret and not let their victim know who they are?

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,064 Posts
So has anybody stayed truly secret and not let their victim know who they are?
Thank you for the cake compliment!

Do you mean in past Secret Reapers...like, never, ever let your Victim know who you were, even once it was all over?? I always tell my Victim in their big, main reaper box. My first year, I just left clues on and in the box, but eventually told them who I was. I have signed my screen name in a card or note ever since in the main box.

·
Reaper Queen
8,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #637
Ohhhh that cake is so pretty and sound so yummy!! I am game for a slice!!!

BR1STON3...I have bern asked by people who their reaper is and will tell unless asked specifically. Which I have in years past. Just not in a while. I think most let people know. Victims like to be able to thank their reapers!! But in the past some never knew! My address and town is out there to so many because of card exchanges and so many reaper even if I tried folks would know. Not to many people on the forum from my neck of the woods

621 - 640 of 672 Posts