Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found 2 gargoyles and 2 gazing ball columns at RiteAid for 75% off. The gargoyles sit on the columns pretty well and I would like to attach them. What is the best way to do that? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not sure what they are made of, or how big, or if they will be used inside or out...but I've always had great luck with E6000. Here is the description:

"This Eclectic Products E6000 Adhesive is uniquely formulated to meet high-performance industrial requirements. It permanently bonds wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramic, leather, rubber, vinyl and most plastics. Conveniently, it can also be used as potting material. The Eclectic Products E6000 Multi Purpose Adhesive is waterproof, flexible, non-flammable, photo safe and paintable. It conforms to ASTM D4236 and appears in a clear formula, which is packaged in a 3.7oz tube. This product is made in the USA."

·
Funeral Crasher
7,443 Posts
I have two gargoyles on top of two small columns, but mine are made of Styrofoam.
I used Liquid Nails adhesive to attach each gargoyle to a piece of wood that matched the shape of the top of the columns. Then I just use wood screws thru the wood to mount them on top of the columns.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts