Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to attach some skeletons to the front of my house. I did a search and didn't come up with anything, but that could be user error on my part. Anyone have any ideas they could pass on would be great.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I want to attach some skeletons to the front of my house. I did a search and didn't come up with anything, but that could be user error on my part. Anyone have any ideas they could pass on would be great.
Do a search on vinyl siding clips, lots of choices.

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you can't use the clips mentioned above, just about any store carries 3m command strip hooks that handle various loads of weight that sticks on with 3m command tape and can be removed by pulling and stretching the tape out that is underneath the hooks. It would have to be a clean and pretty smooth surface to get a good adhesion.

·
Registered
716 Posts
If you can't use the clips mentioned above, just about any store carries 3m command strip hooks that handle various loads of weight that sticks on with 3m command tape and can be removed by pulling and stretching the tape out that is underneath the hooks. It would have to be a clean and pretty smooth surface to get a good adhesion.
Yep!! I use the 3m command hooks for hanging picture frames. They hold a ton of weight!! And they wont damage your siding 😉😉

1 - 6 of 6 Posts