Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hadn't checked emails for about 1-1/2 weeks & found 2 surveys with a mention of more to come. They put one out (believe in Dec) wanting you to rate themes for 2021 for extra points & I did that. Now they sent sample pictures to go along with those themes & asked to rate again...10 for Halloween in 3 categories & 7 for Christmas. Saw replies were due 1/12 for Halloween & think was 1/18 for Christmas. Said more to come throughout the year. Only really liked 1 of the Christmas but Halloween has some good looking stuff....nice backdrops.

·
Registered
14,231 Posts
I submitted my responses to the Halloween one and just received the Christmas one. Haven’t looked at it yet but very doubtful I’ll ever buy a Christmas one...don’t decorate much for Christmas other than lights and a few outdoor things and for some reason while Halloween videos seem normal, Christmas doesn’t. I Didn’t do anything this year, just like for Halloween. Always nice videos from them though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing which of the survey themes end up in their lineup this year. We got Jester last year and she was a big hit, so if the creepy carnival background turns out as good as the samples I could really do something with that.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just did my and YES I want KRAMPUS... I don't need singinf snowmen or dancing elves or even Scrooge... but Krampus heck yes.
If the elves are CG like the ones in Santa's workshop, they'd probably look right at home with Krampus. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts