Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am looking for an AtmosFX Bone Chillers 1 DVD or SD Card. I Think Atmos is only doing digital downloads now so it is becoming harder to find. I have seen some on eBay for around $13 so my price range would be $15-$23. For the SD Card, I would like to stay in that range too but I doubt it. If you have an offer or see one at a good price, please comment on it. Thank You.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
If I do get digital though I could maybe burn a DVD or put it on an SD card or Flash Drive.
Well first off it's $39, and yes, you would put them on an SD card. Also, if you somehow did happen to lose the files, AtmosFX keeps accurate records and they would be happy to re-send them. Buying the files from someone other that AtmosFX is piracy and really should not be supported. 🎃

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I was not going to buy digitally off eBay in the first place. Also, I did find a DVD on eBay for only $20 So I will try to order that. If I don't I will probably order the digital files. I might also buy "Spooky Skeletons 2" off of Bone Chillers 2 digitally from AtmosFX.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
You'll wanna make sure any DVD is original and not a copy (especially on ebay). 👍

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I will wait on getting this. It is kind of stressing me out (lol) because I don't know where to trust other than AtmosFX themselves so I might just end up getting it there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts