Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has the new Witching Hour and Phantasm media from AtmosFearFX. Looking at getting it but being in the UK there is no DVD available here unless shipped from America which isn't ideal timing wise. The cost to download is significantly more especially as I wanted to experiment with 'hologram' effects, window displays and eventually a 3D form. The digital download is obviously $20 more and not having a HD projector just yet, I don't need 1080p display right now. What I am saying is, is it worth shelling out $120 on the two? Shame really as I've seen the DVDs selling for $25 and it just seems like a lot more for us to get it.

Regards :)

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
I purshase the download files and they've include both hd & reg ( as the dvds ) files so you get both depending your projector and what your playing it from. I plan on getting Phantasm download so I'm sure it will be the same as other I bought from them & get both files .

It is more expensive to download but I like having the hd files for later when i do fully take advantage of hd projections.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I purshase the download files and they've include both hd & reg ( as the dvds ) files so you get both depending your projector and what your playing it from. I plan on getting Phantasm download so I'm sure it will be the same as other I bought from them & get both files .

It is more expensive to download but I like having the hd files for later when i do fully take advantage of hd projections.
Fantastic thank you!

Might see if a friend wants to split the cost with me, soften the blow but it certainly sounds worth going for, just maybe not on my own haha.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On that note, would anyone be interested in pooling together files? Those who have legitimately purchased these previously of course. I've the following ones if anyone fancies it;

Jack-O-Lantern Jamboree
Bone Chillers
Zombie Invasion!
Living portraits.

If anyone wishes to do this please let me know :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts