Halloween Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Been tempted to purchase these and Witching Hour. Already got 5 of the others. If anyone (who has purchased) wishes to pool any or 'trade' for some of mine, let me know. I'm looking for Witching Hour mostly. Have Zombie Invasion! Jack-O-Lantern Jamboree, Unliving Portraits, Bone Chillers, Shadows of Evil. Willing to share multiples for Witching Hour.

They dont sell the new DVDs here and the Digital downloads are too steep to warrant the purchase for use this year when I know the DVD will make it's way across the pond for a third of the price before next Halloween. PM and let me know if interested :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
I bought the Phantoms this year too. Had it all ready to set it up and the power cord for my projector has mysteriously disappeared. Had to search high and low to find a replacement online .. Hopefully it will show up soon. Can't wait to get it set up.

·
Registered
27 Posts
How are you displaying yours?
I'm planning on setting some grey chiffon material I acquired from Jo Ann's between two trees in my front yard. Will have to spend some time playing with projector position to "hide" the projector, minimize hot spots and get the residual projection either over the viewers heads or into some shrubs (not in the viewing angle).

I'm thinking about the best way to hang the material. AtmosFX suggests fishing line to support it, not sure of best way to connect the material to the line except perhaps weave the line into the material.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm planning on setting some grey chiffon material I acquired from Jo Ann's between two trees in my front yard. Will have to spend some time playing with projector position to "hide" the projector, minimize hot spots and get the residual projection either over the viewers heads or into some shrubs (not in the viewing angle).

I'm thinking about the best way to hang the material. AtmosFX suggests fishing line to support it, not sure of best way to connect the material to the line except perhaps weave the line into the material.
I'm projection mapping onto a small marquee/party tent (3x6m). I've created an old cabin image to make the marquee look so. Using after effects I'm placing videos within the windows and door ways using various AtmosFear media. To one side I'm hanging a grey chiffon but having a similar dilemma. Unfortunately no trees about on the area where we will be. I need to work out whether I can stake a large pole into the ground where I can attach from one side of the marquee otherwise I'm tempted to build a wood frame for it but can't think of how to disguise this with the ambient light?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts