Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Halloween is over but don't know where else to post this. Just wondering if anyone else plans on doing the Xmas window projections this year.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,449 Posts
I used the "Santa's Visit" DVD last Christmas eve and everyone loved it.
I plan to use it again this year.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I usually go for the full house Christmas projection, but my wife and I came up with the hair brained idea to use our prop controller to do a light show. Only eight channels, but heck, it beat the cost of a Christmas light controller (already had all the stuff, but over all was more expensive). With just basic relays, I only get on and off and no fade, but I think this trial run will mean I'll get a light-o-Rama or equivilant controller for the future.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I too have Santa's Visit which came with my decorating kit.

I just bought the Santa w/reindeer dvd off ebay which should look really neat in my window, cant wait!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I was tempted a few years ago to get a lightorama after having the cheap mr Christmas light show. I got tired of it after two seasons and last year sprung for laser blisslights for,the whole house outside and absolutely love them. I purchased another from China for this year so I now have two.

Thanks for the link

1 - 6 of 6 Posts