Registered
41 Posts
Has anyone got any of the following ? :-

Night Stalkers
Witching Hour
Phamtasm
Creepy Crawlies 2
Blood Walls
Lol- I have almost every other one except these- zombie invasion, tricks or treats, ghostly apparitions and pumpkin jamboree- love them all!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lol- I have almost every other one except these- zombie invasion, tricks or treats, ghostly apparitions and pumpkin jamboree- love them all!
I really need the Witching Hour and Phantasms download! If anyone has them, please let me know. We're using them in our haunted house this year and will be our first attempt at digital decorating.
Thanks!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have all the other atmosfearfx products apart from the ones i said in the first comment....im after the others...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Guys,

Just a word about sharing digital downloads of AtmosFX content. First, it's illegal. And if you are using them in an attraction that charges admission, you need to not only buy the content, but a Commercial Use License as well. Second, it's the ethical thing to do. And third, please consider that it's the sale of this content that keeps a company like AtmosFX in business. If everyone illegally shared files and avoided paying for copyrighted content, they would go out of business.
AND...no more awesome effects. So I beseech you to pay for what you use and if you use it professionally, license it. Thanks for your consideration.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have
Ghostly Apparitions
Unliving Portraits
Shades of Evil
Zombie Invasion
Creepy Crawlies 2
Bone Chillers

interested in Phantasm and Night Stalkers

·
Registered
257 Posts
I second The Dude Abides. While this site is all about sharing, it's knowledge that we share. Freetards not welcome. You do a disservice to AtmosFX and the great quality of their work. You may not give a banshee-tinkle now, but someday you may grow up and realize the harm in it, ghost2015.

Perhaps you meant that you wanted to buy it from someone else (that would be ok), but that doesn't seem like what your post is asking.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have creepies and Axe Killer. I made the animatronic door for axe killer and I get the most complements on that prop. I was just getting my stuff out for this years annual party and somehow I lost the DVD. I had to order another one - well worth the money.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts