Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering you anyone could help me out. I have the Jack-O-Lantern Jamboree. I’ve tried using the transition videos, but each scene plays then turns off the the next video plays. I tried using Pinnacle Ultimate to edit the videos into one long video using smooth transitions, but when I play it on my projector using a micro sd there is no sound. Wondering if there is another free software I can use to edit the scenes together for a single smooth video? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I use Windows Movie Maker & haven't had any problems at all. My projector (an Epson VS330) wouldn't play .avi videos so I bought the Micca Speck media player off Amazon & works like a charm. I'm not overly savvy on computers so hope that helps. I do use Sandisk Extreme USBs since I was told you need the faster speed for HD.

·
Registered
683 Posts
All of my videos are edited on Windows Movie Maker. Works great and very easy to use. No longer supported but what is available to download works well enough.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome! I will download it and try that instead. I may pick up one of those media players too!! Thanks everyone for the help! I was banging my head against a wall trying to figure it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts