Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I bought the atmosphere FX download off their site and now I need to know how to download it on to either my phone or computer so I could get it on my projector. Anyone know how to do this LOL I have a micca spec and that is what I would like to use for it. Yes I know I am completely clueless any help would be wonderful thanks.:confused:

·
Registered
13,828 Posts
Kind of confused. Did you pay for it but haven't actually downloaded it anywhere yet or did you download it already and need to transfer it? Might help to know what phone you have and what computer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Atmos

I already bought the downloads from atmosphere FX website and do not know how to download them I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 phone and a laptop computer Gateway touch screen and a mica spec

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah I was also told that those downloads only last up to 2 times attempting to do it which scares me even more cuz I'm pretty sure I can mess that up quickly

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay I am now downloading Adobe Creative Cloud. Will this possibly help me with what I am trying to achieve?? Anyone? Anyone? So confused. Please help. Thanks.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I bought a couple downloads from them this year. I got an email with the link (also receipt) to download them. Just clicked on it to get on my computer. You do have a time limit and can do it only 3 times. Once it's on your computer you can transfer whichever files you need to USB or something. There is also a FAQ with the email that helps with it. Or just contact them I had some questions also and they usually responded by the next d

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay so once I download to my computer do I transfer them onto a USB memory stick connected to my computer??

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I must obviously connect my micca spec to my computer then right? Okay so if that's so how do I do that ? LOL

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay so what or how do I connect to what an order to make my downloads go onto my stick do I put my usb stick into the computer

·
Registered
40 Posts
Click the Start button on your computer(bottom left), then Computer. The usb stick will be under devices with removable storage. Double click it to make a new window(maybe making it half the size). Go to where the Atmosfear is downloaded(Im assuming in Documents). Drag Atmosfear to the usb window(transfer should take a few minutes). Then just remove the usb stick.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok I did it sometime last night and as far as I know it appears that it loaded onto my Mica spec but I'll make sure later from my TV

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Ok I did it sometime last night and as far as I know it appears that it loaded onto my Mica spec but I'll make sure later from my TV
You don't load anything to the Mica Speck, the files go on an SD card or a USB Thumb Drive. You do understand that, right?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Unfortunately out of all the atmosphere effects downloads that I downloaded only one of them actually work the other four said unrecognizable format or something like that. So whatever I did the first time I wish I could do that again LOL does anyone know what it means when it says unrecognizable format? Or what I possibly did wrong? Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Unfortunately out of all the atmosphere effects downloads that I downloaded only one of them actually work the other four said unrecognizable format or something like that. So whatever I did the first time I wish I could do that again LOL does anyone know what it means when it says unrecognizable format? Or what I possibly did wrong? Thanks
Does the name of the video file end with mkv, say atmosfear.mkv?

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
AtmosFX downloads are Zip files. Zip files need to be extracted on your PC to another folder and then transfered to an SD card or USB drive. At this point, it's obvious your computer skills are very limited so it might be best to find someone that can help you in person.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts