Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I recently got a cheap used projector of ebay (£15/$20) which is quite bright (1200 lumens) and as well as the kids watching films from it would like to use it at Halloween.

Atmosfear FX seem to be the most popular brand of scary films/clips to show, but in the UK the DVD's are expensive (if you can find them) and whilst downloads are an option again there doesnt seem much Bang for the buck.

Can anyone recommend any other scary clips etc that they have used. Or is there another source for Atmosfear that I havent found??

Thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
Lawrie - I'm UK too, and like you, was of the opinion that the Atmosfear FX products were pricey - but I got one off ebay, and I have to say that for the money it is easily the most appreciated and talked about part of my house haunt. Mine came on a USB stick, and it plugs right into the projector - you regularly see them for sale on ebay UK for around £20

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont suppose you have a link, I cant find any on ebay atm. Or is it a case of watching and waiting?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Looks like my seller is inactive at the moment - but I saw Shades of Evil DVD go for a little over £2 a few weeks back - just keep looking

·
Registered
55 Posts
Phantasms is the one I got Lawrie - it is truly excellent - I have a garden full of props - but the show stealer and crowd stopper is the projection in the front window

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Lawrie - I'm UK too, and like you, was of the opinion that the Atmosfear FX products were pricey - but I got one off ebay, and I have to say that for the money it is easily the most appreciated and talked about part of my house haunt. Mine came on a USB stick, and it plugs right into the projector - you regularly see them for sale on ebay UK for around £20
Any AtmosFX DVD that's on a USB stick and listed on ebay for $20 is pirated. Please don't purchase them.

·
black light queen
2,630 Posts
if you're looking for something that you can download that is more "kid friendly" check out hallowindow.com

i think they were the first, or at least one of the first, company that made halloween projections

i've purchased all of their stuff over the years ... i also have a bunch of atmosfearfx stuff as well :)

amk

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Make sure to check eBay/Amazon -USA along with other countries' eBay versions. During the Brexit plunge, I jumped onto eBay-UK for a business equipment buy. One of my business suppliers is based in the UK. I saved thousands of dollars doing a big lightning fast buy at precisely the right moment. I also frequently check eBay-Canada when the US Dollar is favored. If using a credit card online, make sure it is one that offers free currency conversion.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts