Halloween Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
I do what Victor-eyd does. I downloaded Windows Movie Maker (WMM) & love it. Lets you also add your own music to clips that have no sound. I played around & it was easy. I collected several downloads using AtmosFX, TotalHomeFX, Spectral Illusions & for other holidays where there isn't enough downloads to make a good long movie, I have actually taken video with my Canon camera of videos on YouTube & works well. I don't do this for Halloween since I have more than enough material to play with. I did have 1 issue where I couldn't save the video if it was over 4gb so I just made a 2nd & saved on the same drive. WMM also lets you copy the audio of your finished video & I saved it to an I-Tunes file so I can then operate my IPod inside that is connected to 2 Altec Lansing Lifejacket Bluetooth speakers that can be linked together so I can have sound on both sides of my house (I live on an acre). Syncing the music after the first loop is the hardest part but you have to play with it a bit.

I have an Epson VS330 projector for my indoor picture window & use the frosted shower curtain without any problems. From outside, it looks just like an HD movie. This projector is discontinued & it wasn't able to read .avi files so I bought a Micca Speck off ebay from their store & works like a charm & loops perfectly. I do use Sandisk Extreme cards & USBs as someone noted. Outside for singing pumpkins, I use a cheapo $40-50 projector I got on Amazon & takes the USB fine without a media player.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm just here for everyone else's ideas. I bought one of these on a discount at home depot last year right before Christmas, but it came with some Halloween scenes as well. So it will be the first year it gets used for Halloween

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
About this Discussion
44 Replies
17 Participants
fowldarr
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing