Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone in the SF Bay area especially around San Jose and been jealous of people back East shopping at AtHome for their Halloween mdse, well just saw this on their website for locations: Yeah! Only one in California in the Bay area so far. Will be excited to check out when they open.

CALIFORNIA-SAN JOSE
750 Newhall Dr
San Jose, CA 95110
Coming Soon

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,098 Posts
I'd bet that they have their Halloween stuff out at the opening!! They're usually the first place to put stuff out. I think they're usually a May kinda Halloween store, then by the end of May they've moved on to Christmas & sadly I don't think I'm exaggerating that either. They usually have both out at once & Christmas is usually the thing that's moved to the aisles closer to the doors.

Though last year was off for them with the pandemic, I think from past posts here they're usually even earlier than the craft stores.

·
Registered
295 Posts
For anyone in the SF Bay area especially around San Jose and been jealous of people back East shopping at AtHome for their Halloween mdse, well just saw this on their website for locations: Yeah! Only one in California in the Bay area so far. Will be excited to check out when they open.

CALIFORNIA-SAN JOSE
750 Newhall Dr
San Jose, CA 95110
Coming Soon
Thanks for the heads up! Exciting!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last year after seeing that they had opened a store in southern Calif. I wrote them about opening one up here in the SF Bay area, even suggested San Jose. Doubt this was a push but hope it showed interest for the area. Lol.

I checked out their news release section and found out the San Jose store will be opening this month in February so any time now! Definitely will be stocked for Halloween!! Here’s their press release:

Feb 03, 2021

PLANO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- At Home Group Inc. (NYSE: HOME), the home décor superstore, announced today that it has resumed its growth strategy with three new home décor stores opening today in Nanuet, NY; Johnstown, CO; and Ocean Township, NJ. In addition, the company will open a new location in San Jose, CA later this month, growing its national footprint to 222 locations in 40 states by the end of February. The company plans to open 12 to 15 stores across the country this year.

BTW if you go to their website and sign up for their emails you can get a 10% discount. 😉

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It’s open! Location is out near the SJ airport. Not as convenient and close to my other shopping stops as I hoped but located near 101, 87 and 880. Large parking lot but busy area what with City Sports (temp closed covid), In-N-Out, Starbucks, Chipolte, Mod Pizza, Staples, the Earthquakes Stadium (next door - also temp closed covid) and the SJ Airport across from the shopping center at Coleman.

Post photos if anyone goes. And don’t forget about the 10% discount.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts