Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm so psyched that i found this site!

I've been a Halloween enthusiast my whole life, and have been meticulously decorating, planning a throwing a party for the past three years (Oct of 09 will be my fourth). I found this forum two nights ago, and have been amazed with the sheer amount of creative ideas being tossed around. I had no idea that anyone else was as addicted to Halloween as I.

As I ramp up to create an even more immersive experience for my guests this year, I plan on asking lots of questions and sharing lots of great ideas. I can't wait to meet some of you guys!

·
Registered
260 Posts
welcome welcome welcome....now give me all your money or i will shoot!

·
Registered
260 Posts
now why would i want that, it is not worth anything ok i will just take all your Halloween stuff

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Welcome Edward. You do know that you're now going into overload zone on Halloween ideas, don't you??????

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Glad you made your way here! Welcome!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
So glad to have you join up. LOVE your screen-name! :D and what I can see of your profile pic.
If you have any more Halloween-related photos, you can upload them here or from your control panel. There are hundreds of albums uploaded by users, so if you ever get bored, they're just spooktacular to look at!

hope you'll stick around, you'll fit in comfortably here!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts