Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks ! the face in the jar comes from ... here actually !
i can't remember who posted it but i stole the idea and printed it !!!!!!!
i guess it was from a thread about witch bottles.
i just printed it, rolled it in the jar, and that was it !!!!!!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
THe face bottle is a great classic to make it even more interesting put some hair in with it. Your pics are wonderful thank you for sharing!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your comment great gazoo !
Indeed, the face bottle was pictured with hair, in a wine bottle, it was a lot better than this one, but i first ran out of ink then out of time...lol
I'm glad you like the pictures as this is the 1st time i decorate that much, i usually carve a few pumpkins,( and cook a pumpkin pie) and put a few bats here and there but nothing really "big"
But that's it, i catched the virus, i've packed everything today in boxes for next year and i'm already planning my 2009 decoration...!!!!!!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Great pics! Cool clock! I think I have one of those up in my attic. Might have to take a closer look at it and see if I can creep it up!

MsM

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
I very much enjoyed your pictures, thanks for posting them!! We have some decorations in common, isn't that funny?? You all the way in France, and me here in Virginia. Your village looks great, I have a Lemax village, too. And seeing your pictures reminds me that I put mine up this year and don't think I have a single photo!!! Your Amish couple costume was a hoot!! thanks again for sharing!!! SO glad you caught the bug, LOL

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for your kind comments ! I'm really happy you like them ! About my lemax village, I forgot to take a few close-ups ( i made most of the village myself, took me a few months )
We had great fun dressed in amish, my man was driving the car as if it was a buggy, i couldn't stop laughing !

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oops i forgot to answer bethene's questions: the other jars contain water and food coloring (but i wan't happy with the result, i'll think about something else for next year). there are a few "real" bottles, one green, one red called "le diable rouge/vert" (the green/red devil) which contain absinth (i bought them for the bottle as I hate absinth !) and there's another bottle with 2 lizards inside, it contains a chinese spirit (i bought iit in spain for the bottle, as nobody dares drinking it)
In the part of France where I live, some people do their own spirit, sometimes they add a viper in the bottle, it's supposed to give a taste, i tried it and er, it was good !!!

In the picture taken in my kitchen you saw a jar with a rubber heart next to a fogging skull, i bought it, i just removed it from its hideous plastic jar and put in there ! Hope that helps !

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I never posted a picture before so i hope that will work !
As a lot of questions were about this face, i think you want to have it too ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts