Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Forbidden Cryptkeeper
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THIS SHARE IS TAKEN FROM A BUNCH OF YOUTUBE AUDIO CONVERSIONS SO THE SOUND ISN'T THE BEST. I WASN'T ABLE TO GET TO MY SOUND FILE.

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE:

https://app.box.com/s/tfs1h1ngmxwsxe5z2gwrkuhl16fx2brp

Tracklist
A1 At The Munsterswith Vocals
A2 Herman Says, "Hello"
A3 It Takes All Kinds Of People
A4 Everyone Is Welcome
A5 Meet Our Pets
A6 Meet Grandpa!
A7 Grandpa's Lab
A8 Eddie!
A9 I Wish Everyone Was Born This Way
A10 Marilyn: "When Will I Find A Boy For Me?"
A11 Nice Of You To Drop In/(Reprise) At The Munsters
B12 Herman's Favorite Story
B13 Lily's Favorite Story
B14 Grandpa's Favorite Recipe
B15 Final Theme

Bonus: Herman Sings "Dem Dry Bones and Plays Guiitar"
Bonus: Herman Reads Beatnik Poem

Attachments

·
Registered
578 Posts
My share is here ... not sure if the quality is any better ... it's only 128K, probably ripped back when 128K was considered "Hey, that sounds OK, and if it was any bigger it would take up to much space on my hard drive".

·
Forbidden Cryptkeeper
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
If you mean the box account links that I post here well that is how they do their music file share links. I just click share, and then cut and paste the share link the exact way they give it to me. Do the links not give you the music files?

·
Registered
111 Posts
If you mean the box account links that I post here well that is how they do their music file share links. I just click share, and then cut and paste the share link the exact way they give it to me. Do the links not give you the music files?
Many of the shares are missing the ".mp3" extension on the music files, while others have them, so I was thinking you were purposely leaving the ".mp3" extension off certain shares.

I have been using a Mac program called Automator, to add ".mp3" to the music files, especially on the shares with a lot of music files.

·
Forbidden Cryptkeeper
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't mess with the file extensions st all so they are whatever box.com makes them when I upload. I'm not familiar with changing those kind of things. Sorry. I mean the files work don't they? If not I'm at a loss because I didn't do anything but upload them as is.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I don't mess with the file extensions st all so they are whatever box.com makes them when I upload. I'm not familiar with changing those kind of things. Sorry. I mean the files work don't they? If not I'm at a loss because I didn't do anything but upload them as is.
That is so odd Dave. I wonder why Box removes the ".mp3" extensions on some of the uploads. Do others experience this? Windows users?

On Mac the files do not work. You must add the ".mp3" extension to get them to play. Once you do that they are fine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts